Arkansas Boards

DCWarEagle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

My suggestion is www.woopig.net. Wear your cup. It is not for the timid.

You might also check out www.hogville.net. More traffic, less intelligence.

There is also rabidhogfans.something and the usual scout and rivals boards.

The best Hog board is not avaliable to the general public.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ask Tigrinum Major - he is a charter member at Woopig... <_<:no:

He is kind of like a bigamist with a second family...

Alas, there was an unfortunate incident involving me, some admins, former and current, and some rabid squirrels.

And there are other fans on this board that have a woopig fetish theyselves.

be prepared for some really intelligent football conversation. They best part of the arkansas boards is when they start making fun of Houston Nutt.

be prepared for some really intelligent football conversation. They best part of the arkansas boards is when they start making fun of Houston Nutt.

start?

sorry, i meant continuously, i feel for arkansas fans especially after the first nutt coaches show i ever watched, that guy is a giant tool

start?

sorry, i meant continuously, i feel for arkansas fans especially after the first nutt coaches show i ever watched, that guy is a giant tool

He ran around the stadium after we beat bama like he had just won the national championship. If by some miracle we were to win this week, his head would explode from all of the celebrating and patting himself on the back. Giant tool is being nice.

start?

Let the good times roll, Charlie is on the scene. :thumbsup:

Checked out the woopig site and wow!! They do hate CHN. The thread about the off week gives me (the eternal pessimist and poor speller) some good hope. I sat about 15 rows up and directly behinde Daniel Cobbs parents and girlfriend when Freddy Touchdown...Whoa he just ran by my office screaming 281 1td,281 1 td. And from that point forward i have hated seeing Ark on our schedule. With this being said if the off week was spent doing what they say this could be a great week for our Tigers!!!

Fry Up the bacon Boys!!!!!!!!!!!

One Game at a Time!!!!!

be prepared for some really intelligent football conversation.

I find this hard to believe considering what has leaked onto our board this week (see: Woodshed)

be prepared for some really intelligent football conversation.

I find this hard to believe considering what has leaked onto our board this week (see: Woodshed)

They have their mouth-breathers, just like we do. Don't judge them all by that element.

Thanks for the suggestions. I went over to Hogville and man, you aren't kidding about them hating on Nutt. Seems about 3/4 of the folks despise him. Very negative in general.

I posted a couple of times and they were nice enough to me though. Seem like decent folks who have just gotten very frustrated w/ their team...

Their talking about a HUNH offense aginst Auburn. Hmmm. I believe that's what Spurrier tried to incorporate for a good part of the game. I guess they think the "D" replacements won't be able to defend well. Or, maybe their thinking they can wearout of "D". I don't see it working. I see our "D" stunting and blitz packages showing up from nowhere to intimidate the FR-QB. Maybe even a cornerblitz. Who knows what Muschamp has planned this week?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Their talking about a HUNH offense aginst Auburn. Hmmm. I believe that's what Spurrier tried to incorporate for a good part of the game

with great success for a large portion of the game.

Arkansas is no longer one dimensional, folks.

Thanks for the suggestions. I went over to Hogville and man, you aren't kidding about them hating on Nutt. Seems about 3/4 of the folks despise him. Very negative in general.

I posted a couple of times and they were nice enough to me though. Seem like decent folks who have just gotten very frustrated w/ their team...

Hate? On Hogville? No way, check out woopig.net, that's were the true hog fans are, and the real hatred.

Hogville=Civility

woopig= frick frick frick. McFrickin frick frickin fro.

Anyway, the moment one guy on woopig talked about how he had fathered my two kids I just had to to remind him that he hadnt gotten an erection since before Emilee was born. Told him to get caught up his child support checks, Kim and I were going to use the money to buy Auburn tickets.

Anyway, I never go there anymore.

I love woopig, just for the fact that they have their own language. Arkansas is too one dimensional, Mustain is no Matt Jones, he isn't even a Jeff Klein.

start?

He ran around the stadium after we beat bama like he had just won the national championship. If by some miracle we were to win this week, his head would explode from all of the celebrating and patting himself on the back. Giant tool is being nice.

HEE HEE!!!!

:au::homer:

Archived