11am Kickoffs

CircleDrill

The Supper Club is my vote for the best club in america!!! I have seen Derick trucks, Buddy miles, Widespred, Govmt Mule, Soullive and of course coming off thier world tour the world famous Velcro Pygmies ( about 200 nudred times) What a great place to celebrate tell the back bar tender Pauly War damn eagle from an old friend. Randy!!! I can smell the vomit floors and busbar Now. My only advice if you dont have a DD take the Drunk bus WHOOOOOOHOOOOO.....Play freebird!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and i also saw that dam silver fox Mr Hicks there about 80 times

Fry the bacon :flame::arky:

ONE at a Time!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot the likes of David Allen Coe, Drivin-N-Cryin, and Metal Rose.

Dont forget about tyrone_smith.jpg and Mel and the Party Hats, he may have been gay but gawddamn he brought in the ladies! :blink:

Moderator's note: Please not so graphic.

Edit Autiger518: Since when do you edit out sarcasm as well...Titantiger whats up with that...first of all the word I used was not spelled out second its the same word NBC used on a TV broadcast the other night but if you think it needed to be edited out...fine whatever. but to edit out my sarcasm of my post being edited...give me a break are we all that sensitive...I apologize to the board lets all have one gigantic hug.

11 AM kickoffs suck if you're going to the game itself...they doubly suck if it's before, say, late October.

If I'm at home watching on TV, then I don't care quite as much.

I don't mind watching someone else's team at 11:00, just not mine...and I damn sure don't like attending early games.

BTW, I thought CBS was picking this game up. Is it LF?

It is a CBS game...if it was LF it would be 11:30

I swear to the makers mark that Mel and the party hats were the most awful band ever to see that much quality talent at thier shows!! 8675309eeine sorry had to do it!!! And I did forget Wynn and Dirty, Spoonful James> Who else in here bought there CD it was top notch for a local group. And this one tops them all LOU DIAMOND PHILIPS AND THE PIPEFITTERS!!!!!!! God ive forgotten more good stories from that place than i will ever remember! SUPPER CLUB ROCKS. Hot Rock, Cold Beer expect NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And lets not forget HARRYS!!!!!!!!!!! But back to the point I do hate 11am games they dont even look right on t.v they look to bright and satan type heat projects on the screen! I do however agree that i do like to be done and watch the rest of the games be played.

So lets Fry up the bacon folks

ONE game at a TIME!!!!!

I don't mind watching someone else's team at 11:00, just not mine...and I damn sure don't like attending early games.

BTW, I thought CBS was picking this game up. Is it LF?

CBS has the double header that day. Auburn vs Arkansas at 12PM and Florida vs LSU at 3:30.

Night games in JH rocks..... :cheer::cheer:

But the time doesn't bother me..as long as i get to spend my saturday in JH, watching great auburn games...i don't complain about kickoff time...

:au::cheer:

I really liked Rolling in the Hay.

I love Rolling in the Hay. Didn't they play one of their last shows at the supperclub just a couple weeks back?

Anyways, I hate 11 a.m. kickoffs... For students to get good seats most of us arrive 2 hours before gametime at the stadium, so if anyone wants to tailgate its pretty much out of the question until afterwards.

Night games are my favorite... Spend all day cooking, drinking, and watching games, then the trip to JHS at around 5:30ish...cant beat that. :au:

I guess the reason I dont mind early games is because I work and have worked at football stadiums. The earlier the better with me. Start at 11 out by 5:30-6. Start st 7:30 out at 3:30-4:30AM. That sucks. And when the game is over and im done at 5:30 I can catch a nap and then hammer the "Club" all night long. Day, Night, afternoon lets just kick the **&^ (insert your choice here) out of :arky: and then watch LSU-Fla to see how good LSU is again and not have to have a dog in the fight! ( I think LSU by 14)

Early morning Bacon just like late nite waffle house DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELiCIOUS!!!

ONE at a TIME!!!!!!

Hate them and like them.

Like them because for the W games (Western Kentucky type), the game gets over and I get the rest of the day to feel good about the W and watch the other good games of the day.

Hate them because of how freakin early they are and how HOT the gamedays are...

HATE early games - but it does let you relax and see how everyone else does that day. Also it's hard to tailgate that early in the morning. We save our tailgating until after the game. This Saturday we'll just have Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Screwdrivers before hand! The real food is afterward. Weather SHOULD be nice.

Maybe we should pass a law....

Think they're fine for Bama though. Their games work great right after Saturday morning cartoons. Come to think of it, JPW kinda reminds me of Wil E. Coyote. Especially that rainbow pass as he's heading for the turf. Looks just like the coyote going over the cliff, with the same results!

Maybe we should pass a law....

Think they're fine for Bama though. Their games work great right after Saturday morning cartoons. Come to think of it, JPW kinda reminds me of Wil E. Coyote. Especially that rainbow pass as he's heading for the turf. Looks just like the coyote going over the cliff, with the same results!

:roflol::roflol:

Archived