Shanehead tries to go all Keepmikeshula.com and fails miserably.

DKW 86

What a moron, his score predictions are so predictable. He always picks Bama in a blowout while he hopes and prays Auburn loses or has a close game.

For whatever reason, I read that homosexual hags latest column this morning on Finebaum's web site.

How many times is he going to write about Auburn being inferior than Alabama? How many times can he say that Auburn has won four in a row because UA is on probation and lost 21 scholarships? How many times can he say that Bear Bryant put an eternal "hex" on the Auburn football program? How many times can he say that teams like Auburn, LSU, and Georgia are all great teams right now because UA has been on the downer for the past five years?

Imagine if you were sitting next to a Doctor one day and the Doctor kept repeating over and over, "Guess what, I'm a doctor and I make a million dollars. Guess what, I'm a doctor and I make a million dollars. Guess what, I'm a doctor and I make a million dollars. Guess what, I'm a doctor and I make a million dollars. Guess what, I'm a doctor and I make a million dollars. Guess what, I'm a doctor and I make a million dollars." Don't you just admire a middle age loser who spends 2 hours on the phone during the day just so he can get 60 seconds of airtime on his "brother-in-law's" show? Don't you just love a middle age loser who insists that he is superior to you because he lives vicariously through a bunch of 18-23 year old kids who put on pads and throw around the pigskin?

Maybe the Doctor analogy is not appropriate. When I think of Doctor and Alabama football, I see a Doctor caring for Brodie Croyle because he just got sacked for the 11th time on Pat Dye Field. Anyway, I digress.

You get my drift. This is what it's like listening to Alabama fans like Shane. It's these types of Alabama fans that dominate the Birmingham scene. It's these types of Alabama fans that get on Finebaum, Jox, and the other sports radio outlets out there and enunciate every accomplishment of the Crimson Tide program the last 100 years. It's not that you care, it's not that you feel inferior, it's not that you're jealous or upset..............

It's just that after a while, it gets so damn annoying and it gets so damn old! It's like Larry the Cable Guy once said, "Dude, I heard ya the first time! Now shut your mouth!"

I got a job offer in Birmingham one time. I turned it down. I turned it down because I don't want to live around people like Shane. Some may say that my attitude my seem childish and immature, but Birmingham is replete with Alabama fans like Shane. Trust me, he's not the only one. He's not a dime a dozen. He's not an anamoly. He's the freeking rule in Birmingham. I don't know if I can tolerate another coach Bryant story. I don't know how many times I could tolerate having to listen about how Bear would have done it this way, Bear would have done it that way, etc. etc. This is the kind of crap you have to listen to in Birmingham.

No thanks. I'll stay up here in Huntsvegas with a bunch of Yankees and Tennessee fans.

http://www.finebaum.com/shane.html

Read it for yourselves, pitiful...But I guess when you have been proved wrong the last two weeks in your column, and Bama isnt playing a game worthy of a drop of ink this week, it is all you can do.

That's a really bad article. Plodding and poorly written. It attempts to amuse and fails miserably.

For whatever reason, I read that homosexual hags latest column this morning on Finebaum's web site.

How many times is he going to write about Auburn being inferior than Alabama? How many times can he say that Auburn has won four in a row because UA is on probation and lost 21 scholarships? How many times can he say that Bear Bryant put an eternal "hex" on the Auburn football program? How many times can he say that teams like Auburn, LSU, and Georgia are all great teams right now because UA has been on the downer for the past five years?

As many times as PF asks him too. I still don't understand why it is so hard for some to ignore PF and his idiots.

Now, totally off subject, but did anyone else see the irony in this?

It's just that after a while, it gets so damn annoying and it gets so damn old! It's like Larry the Cable Guy once said, "Dude, I heard ya the first time! Now shut your mouth!"

Larry the cable guy has no business saying "Dude, I heard ya the first time! Now shut your mouth!" to ANYONE.

As many times as PF asks him too. I still don't understand why it is so hard for some to ignore PF and his idiots.

Now, totally off subject, but did anyone else see the irony in this?

Larry the cable guy has no business saying "Dude, I heard ya the first time! Now shut your mouth!" to ANYONE.

:blink:

I heard one of the funniest things today on PF. I had him on while I was in the car and some redneck bammer calls in and criticizes CTT for saying the SEC does not have a chance because of the lack of respect. He then went on to call :au: and us fans "wannabes". Finebaum asked him to clarify because the Auburn record of the last three years compared to the UAT record says otherwise. He pointed out that AU has only three losses in the the last three seasons so far and UAT has two losses within the last two weeks. PF said if anybod is a wannabe right now then it is UAT fans wanting to be AU.

The guy then said "they want to be like us". PF again asked how is that and the guy replied "we've got 12 and they've got none". PF then started making fun of the same ole' "we got 12" comment and saying if Auburn was to use the same formula that bammers use, then Auburn has 4 or 5 themselves. It is rare for him to do it, but it was funny as heck watching PF rip this bammer redneck for such dumb comments as calling us wannabes and using the "we got 12" cliche'.

Archived