Are we going to attack Iran now?

Bottomfeeder

Heck, we can't even win one war much less three. What was the last war we really won? Nobody wins wars, just the war profiteering wins. The average Joe losses big time.

The aircraft carrier Eisenhower, accompanied by the guided-missile cruiser USS Anzio, guided-missile destroyer USS Ramage, guided-missile destroyer USS Mason and the fast-attack submarine USS Newport News, is, as I write, making its way to the Straits of Hormuz off Iran. The ships will be in place to strike Iran by the end of the month. It may be a bluff. It may be a feint. It may be a simple show of American power. But I doubt it.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/200601...ear_apocalypse/

Heck, we can't even win one war much less three. What was the last war we really won? Nobody wins wars, just the war profiteering wins. The average Joe losses big time.

The aircraft carrier Eisenhower, accompanied by the guided-missile cruiser USS Anzio, guided-missile destroyer USS Ramage, guided-missile destroyer USS Mason and the fast-attack submarine USS Newport News, is, as I write, making its way to the Straits of Hormuz off Iran. The ships will be in place to strike Iran by the end of the month. It may be a bluff. It may be a feint. It may be a simple show of American power. But I doubt it.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/200601...ear_apocalypse/

Give the correct answer and then deny it...Great debate tactic.

Fruit Loops.

We've had carrier battle groups in the Gulf since the mid-late 1980's. If we were going to lock horns with Iran, I'd think we would send more than 5 ships to get it started.

Ding dongs.

Or maybe it could be a regularly scheduled deployment!

Overhauled carrier USS Eisenhower to deploy after six years

NORFOLK, Va. -- The aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower is going to sea again after a major overhaul and a nuclear refueling.

The carrier and four other Norfolk-based ships and submarines carrying 6,500 sailors are to leave Tuesday for a scheduled deployment.

The flotilla will head to the Mediterranean Sea and eventually will relieve the Norfolk-based aircraft carrier USS Enterprise strike group. The Enterprise is in the Arabian Sea supporting operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Commanded by Rear Adm. Allen G. Myers, the Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group also includes the guided-missile cruiser USS Anzio, guided-missile destroyers USS Ramage and USS Mason, and the fast-attack submarine USS Newport News. All have their home port in Norfolk.

The "Ike" last deployed in February 2000 and returned in August of that year.

The Eisenhower, nearly 29 years old, entered Northrop Grumman's Newport News shipyard in May 2001 for a $1.5 billion mid-life refueling of two nuclear reactors and an overhaul. That was completed in March 2005.

The ship conducted sea trials until October 2005, and its crew and air wing have been training for the deployment ever since.

The Enterprise deployed in May and is to return home next month.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/virgi...dlines-virginia

Imagine that.

How does Truthdig, Moveon, and the other whackading conspiracy sites get the paint fumes to seep out of a computer monitor? This has puzzled me for a couple of years. I've read more believable stuff in the Weekly World News.

How does Truthdig, Moveon, and the other whackading conspiracy sites get the paint fumes to seep out of a computer monitor? This has puzzled me for a couple of years. I've read more believable stuff in the Weekly World News.

Some people just prefer fiction over non-fiction. Go figure. Next thing you know the Army will start massing troops just south of the North Korean border. <_<

yeah same thing with Fox News!

yeah same thing with Fox News!

Have they been caught lying yet?

Archived