Campus BUZZING!

CircleDrill

Campus is already starting to buzz right now. It has been a LOOONNG time since I saw staked out, roped off, tailgate spots on Thursday morning. But they are out there. More buzz already and more people already than I can remember on Thursday for any game since 2002.

It's against the rules, but I am honestly glad to see them out there.

Campus is already starting to buzz right now. It has been a LOOONNG time since I saw staked out, roped off, tailgate spots on Thursday morning. But they are out there. More buzz already and more people already than I can remember on Thursday for any game since 2002.

It's against the rules, but I am honestly glad to see them out there.

thats because we haven't been allowed to rope off since 2002. In 03 everyone parked cars on thursday or friday all over campus because they didn't say we couldn't park until then. It was kind of ridiculous for the iron bowl that year. We had to park our cars off of wire on wednesday

Word is I've heard they expect 30-40,000 fans outside JHS which will be sold out. Folks, this may not be AU biggest game, but it may be the largest!

Word is I've heard they expect 30-40,000 fans outside JHS which will be sold out. Folks, this may not be AU biggest game, but it may be the largest!

I don't know...the UGA game in 04 had a ton of extra people. I'd never seen so many people in this town before in my life. But this could be really big because they haven't been here in a while.

Archived