For those at the game....

autigger

Does anyone have any information on the well being of the man who fell down the steps of the west upper deck last night? From what i saw and understood things did not look well for his survival. Prayers for him and his family.....

That would be good. That kinda put a damper on the whole night. Actually put things in perspective....

I was about 3 rows down from where he fell. Apparently he was concious and talking. Another person closer than I was said he was okay. He fell roughly about 3-4 rows and hit his head. I think they took him to get some x-rays. I hope he's okay. I hate to see anything like that happen to anyone, Auburn fan or not.

tigger, info I just got from my boss, who was in the stadium command was that the older gentleman fell about 15 rows and had the fall broken by a 14 year old. HE sustained brain trauma and was sent by Life Flight helicopter, eventually being sent to Panama City. I think his home town. He was father of a student and was not in very good shape. This is from medical personnel on scene.

Send up prayers for this family.

Archived