ESPN announcers

GalensGhost

Isn't analyzing what the coaches do part of a color guys job. I tend to like Blackledge. He has been quite complimentary of Cox and how well he manages games and controls the clock. He was also complimentary of what a great coach Tubberville is as far as game management.

Rush Propst??? :rolleyes:

Chris Fowler: What does Auburn have to do to win today?

Rush Propst: Auburn needs to go out there and beat the piss out of 'em.....YOU NEED TO BEAT THE PISS OUT OF 'EM!!!!

Kirk Herbstreit: Well I disagree. This game is all about style points.

Chris Fowler: What does Auburn have to do to get style points?

Kirk Herbstreit: Well, they need to change their name to Michigan or USC.

Rush Propst: WRONG.....they need to BEAT THE PISS OUT OF 'EM.

DING! I got your answer right here. :)

Seriously, I wish they'd bring back Ron Franklin and Mike Gottfried. I loved those two together. Did great on ESPN night games. I thought the group, Todd Blackledge and someone did a good job sat.

Gottfried's mush-mouthed delivery makes it sound like he spent the pregame with Ken Stabler.

Tom York, Joe Langston and Bill Cullen.

Now there are some names from my childhood. :)

Pat Gray could do the sideline reporting. She did weather on WBRC, but she was mighty pretty. As a very skinny geeky little girl growing up in Norwood, I use to dream of looking like her.

Isn't analyzing what the coaches do part of a color guys job. I tend to like Blackledge. He has been quite complimentary of Cox and how well he manages games and controls the clock. He was also complimentary of what a great coach Tubberville is as far as game management.

Analyzing yes. Take a stand, make your point and deal with the outcome. Flip flopping so you won't look wrong is Clintonesque!

and Bozo the Clown and Sargent Jack... then there is howdy Doodie... Clara bell the clown.

and Bozo the Clown and Sargent Jack... then there is howdy Doodie... Clara bell the clown.

Don't forget Cousin Cliff and Benny Carl

Don't forget Cousin Cliff and Benny Carl

I had a birthday party on the Cousin Cliff show! Sponsored by Jack's. Good times.

My brother had a birthday party on the Bozo show. Too bad video tape doesn't exist. My bro was turning four and Bozo comes over with the microphone, sticks it in his face and says "What do you want to be when you grow up." My brother doesn't miss a beat. He looks up at Bozo and with complete sincerity says "I think I'll be a hippopotamus." Priceless. bozo laughed so hard his nose was coming loose and he had to cut to a cartoon.

Not sure how much he knows about football....but....

R. Lee Ermey

Admit it, you'd love to see him go all Gunnery Sgt. Hartman on Corso XD

War Eagle, Maggots!

Darth Vader and Yoda

Run the ball well Auburn does....

Rush Propst??? :rolleyes:

Chris Fowler: What does Auburn have to do to win today?

Rush Propst: Auburn needs to go out there and beat the piss out of 'em.....YOU NEED TO BEAT THE PISS OUT OF 'EM!!!!

Kirk Herbstreit: Well I disagree. This game is all about style points.

Chris Fowler: What does Auburn have to do to get style points?

Kirk Herbstreit: Well, they need to change their name to Michigan or USC.

Rush Propst: WRONG.....they need to BEAT THE PISS OUT OF 'EM.

DING! I got your answer right here. :)

Seriously, I wish they'd bring back Ron Franklin and Mike Gottfried. I loved those two together. Did great on ESPN night games. I thought the group, Todd Blackledge and someone did a good job sat.

"Yew know who howlds the keay to the nacshunel champeonshyp? Ding! And Auburn just neads to beat the piss out of em'" Sorry about the over exaggerated accent, but that guy being on a nationally broadcasted channel just sets our state back so many years.

Tom York, Joe Langston and Bill Cullen.

Let Pam _____ be the sideline reporterette.

Toliver?

that sounds right.

i thought the world was coming to an end when scott richardson took over for joe....

as for real suggestions, i'd like to see whether JoePa would be interesting in the booth. i know he's past that now, but if he had retired at a normal age....

interestingly enough, i have no desire to see papa bowden up there...go figure.

Buck and Kincade ...................wait they already have a show and Still SUX... But almost anything would be better than what they have now especially Silvester the putty Tat "Holtz".

Buck and "I don't know ANYTHING about college football" Kincade would actually be a step down, IMHO.... Kincade is a waste, even when confronted with facts...a total loser. :no:

:au::homer:

Yup...me too...he's very respectful of AU's program and tradition....

:au::homer:

Dave Baker, Dave Neal, and Dave Rowe

Dave Baker, Dave Neal, and Dave Rowe

The Dave Trifecta!

I think I would give up watching college football.

Only if they can great that top-notch camera crew from LFS to come film the games for espn too

How about Bill Curry and Doug Barfield?... very unassuming, those two. Julie Andrews could do the sidelines. All viewers would fall asleep by half-time, but no one would ever be offended again. :rolleyes:

Archived