Tulane

Dr. Rosenrosen

What happened to Tulane's student body after the hurricane? Do you know what percent of students returned? Were applications down this year? Rosen House was kind of a dump, but that still makes me a little sad to hear that they are tearing it down. Do you know what is going in its place? Thanks.

BTW, I hope our team shows yours no mercy, but I really do think if you come to the game you will find the fans very friendly. Obviously Auburn doesn't have the same amount of stuff to do off-campus as N.O. (huge understatement there), but you would be hard-pressed to find a better setting for college football. Beautiful, historic campus, energetic but friendly fans, pretty co-eds, etc. If you come, be sure to get inside the stadium early enough to watch our Eagle fly, it is one of the best traditions in college football. And after the game, if Auburn wins go check out Toomer's Corner.

Both Tulane and Loyola under-grads and law schools ended up doing VERY well keeping kids back.

I know that both Loyola and Tulane Law Schools combined lost about 70-80 kids which is fantastic and the under-grads returned roughly 85%-90%

The damage around both campuses is not that much.

IMO, the living areas for both schools has drastically gotten safer since the ghetto's around the Carrollton/Claiborne intersection has moved to Houston

Both Tulane and Loyola under-grads and law schools ended up doing VERY well keeping kids back.

I know that both Loyola and Tulane Law Schools combined lost about 70-80 kids which is fantastic and the under-grads returned roughly 85%-90%

IMO, the living areas for both schools has drastically gotten safer since the ghetto's around the Carrollton/Claiborne intersection has moved to Houston

You will be punished by some around here for telling the truth.

You will be punished by some around here for telling the truth.

And cursed by some who actually live in Houston.

Tulane is formerly of the SEC is it not? (Who am I, Yoda?)

Archived