OU fans want AU in Cotton...

OKieAuburnDoug

because they think they are softer competition than LSU... :no::no::no:

BEst quote I've heard todayin OKC," Auburn's the biggest fluke in CFB this year!"

Thats funny coming from a team that cannot win a championship game to save their life. Their rivals had to finish the job they couldn't complete. Hook em horns.

BEst quote I've heard todayin OKC," Auburn's the biggest fluke in CFB this year!"

Thats funny coming from a team that cannot win a championship game to save their life. Their rivals had to finish the job they couldn't complete. Hook em horns.

Let's see, OU had a can opened on them by LSU and then USC. Talk about a big fluke...

Judging from what I've heard from my fellow Bama brethren that made the trip to Dallas last year, you'd prolly rather go somewhere else.

They loved Dallas but the Cotton Bowl itself was pretty rundown so they say. They said if we had lost it would've been a REALLY shi**y trip.

We could fall all the way to the Peach Bowl if we dont beat Alabama decisively. There is no way we go to the Capital One even if two SEC teams get into BCS. I'm hoping for Tampa, plus I live right down the road from Raymond James. I know its another Big 10(11) team, but the payout is bigger than ATL.

is it bigger than the peach? i was actually under the impression that the peach payout was one of the highest for non-bcs bowls... could be wrong though.

i'm not so sure ou is a good matchup for us. they're going to try to pound the ball on us. even without ap (who i doubt ever puts on that jersey again), they're running the ball well. but what the hey, i think it'd be more fun to get out of the sec/big 10 matchups for at least a year (plus i don't want any piece of wisconsin).

OU? I thought Nebraska was our likely opponent....hell, what other bowls besides the cotton could we go to?

The OUTBACK...PLEASE.... Who the he** wants to go to Texas in the winter time...any time???!!!

:au::homer:

Sorry folks, I really don't care which bowl we go to. Of course, I want us to get the best bowl we can, and I would like to play somebody good, but I don't know if we deserve the best. As long as its not the Liberty, or something similar, I'm fine with whatever we get. Hula Bowl, anyone? I could handle Hawaii.

ummm...OU won a championship in 2001...

They have won 6 others...

Just saying...

The ONLY "Bowl" on my mind is the IRON BOWL ! ! ! !

ummm...OU won a championship in 2001...

They have won 6 others...

Just saying...

I'm sorry, Im referring to the last 4 years.

Archived