What the crap?!

Rusty

I was watching Monday Night Football and some dude was introducing his team for the Tampa Bay Bucs and when he introduced Cadillac he said he played at Auburn who got beat this week. What in the world does that have to do with anything?

I was watching Monday Night Football and some dude was introducing his team for the Tampa Bay Bucs and when he introduced Cadillac he said he played at Auburn who got beat this week. What in the world does that have to do with anything?

It sucks to have a little salt in the wound. Doesn’t it ?

Everyone is still in shock that we lost.

If he had said “Caddy is from Auburn. And they actually won this week.”

Now that would be a pantsload.

Caddy should've pulled one and said,"Carnell Williams,Tailback u!" :cheer:

Unfortunately they don't let the players introduce themselves anymore. I would bet that Carnell and Galloway had been mouthing off at each other before we lost to UGA.

Unfortunately they don't let the players introduce themselves anymore. I would bet that Carnell and Galloway had been mouthing off at each other before we lost to UGA.

Sunday night football still lets them introduce themselves, but ESPN has the single player introducing their respective unit.

Was watching the game also.

Carnell took a hand-off made a run and that announcer(play by play guy) from ESPN (black guy who's name escapes me) makes the comment, "Carnell Williams on the run 5-yard carry, nicknamed 'Cadillac' by an Alabama TV broadcaster".

Uhh, I thought I heard a story saying a middle school coach tagged Cadillac on him and does ESPN hate AU so much they are stuck on calling Williams by his given name?

where did galloway play? I'm sure Carnell talks up Auburn all the time. Most of the NFL players make little bets with their teammates on their schools games.

Most of the NFL players make little bets with their teammates on their schools games.

They do. A Colts fan friend of mine told me about one between Peyton Manning and Joseph Addai for the :ut: - :lsu: game. Peyton had to wear an LSU sweater for a day, or something like that.

shows u I haven't watched much this year... :)

Carnell took a hand-off made a run and that announcer(play by play guy) from ESPN (black guy who's name escapes me) makes the comment, "Carnell Williams on the run 5-yard carry, nicknamed 'Cadillac' by an Alabama TV broadcaster".

Uhh, I thought I heard a story saying a middle school coach tagged Cadillac on him and does ESPN hate AU so much they are stuck on calling Williams by his given name?

I always heard Mike Raita, a sportscaster from abc 33/40 coined "Cadillac"

Caddy got his nickname from a broadcaster if I remember correctly hearing the way he told the story in an interview one time.

I caught that comment too about us losing. But like others said, it was just a little ribbing between teammates.

I always heard Mike Raita, a sportscaster from abc 33/40 coined "Cadillac"

You are correct!Milke

Archived