Question??? Iron Bowl Logo

Dyebama

Has there ever been a lapel pin made of this logo??

if so I sure would love to have one..

yes the current Logo with the football down the middle... Thanks ill try and search for it

Oops...sorry...misread the post. I know there used to be a lapel pin with this logo, but I think the university dropped their affiliation with PIN U that was doing those. They may no longer be available.

This is a related subject - sort of. My husband (who is a SPUAT fan, unfortunately) and I want to get a football helmet similar to one on the Auburn-Alabama game telecast a few years ago. It is a helmet painted half Auburn and half Alabama. I have not been able to find one anywhere. Does anyone here have any suggestions of where I might look?

This is a related subject - sort of. My husband (who is a SPUAT fan, unfortunately) and I want to get a football helmet similar to one on the Auburn-Alabama game telecast a few years ago. It is a helmet painted half Auburn and half Alabama. I have not been able to find one anywhere. Does anyone here have any suggestions of where I might look?

I know you can find the helment decals on ebay for both teams...then I would find a helment white and then go to home depot and find the paint to match Ala dark pink then apply the decals. The decals are not high in price at all... under 20... I have bought several auburn sets and u get every thing even the american flag ...warning label...etc...

they made a lapel pin in '00 and '01. i look for them too, and havent seen one since then. i wish they would start them again. t-shirts only last until the 1st time they're washed. the pins last forever.

I know you can find the helment decals on ebay for both teams...then I would find a helment white and then go to home depot and find the paint to match Ala dark pink then apply the decals. The decals are not high in price at all... under 20... I have bought several auburn sets and u get every thing even the american flag ...warning label...etc...

Thank you!

Archived