Not in Football.....BUT!!!!!

autigeremt

Thumb or no thumb, its really gay........come up with something a little more unique.....anyone can hold up five fingers........BTW this is a basketball topic.....not football.

8 ball or no 8 ball, admit it, Alabama is a basketball school

No they aren't.....

They are a rock, paper, scissors school.

Honestly- who in their right mind is "intimidated" by either the thumb or the 8 ball? I mean good Lord, what's the deal?

If you think that the thumb slogan is intimidating, then you've got some serious issues that need to be taken care of. That pic of an 8 ball was meant as a JOKE... and should be received by you as that and nothing more. If any person is intimidated by a picture of a thumb or an 8 ball, they need to be evaluated for some phobia or something. That's hilarious, dude. Please tell me you were joking. Please.

the turd nation was OBVIOUSLY torn up about the thumb. don't even attempt to deny that. he wasn't necessarily insinuating that every time you heard it you hid under your horse, just that it definitely got under that collective thin skin and stung. there wouldn't have been so much talk of putting your digits in our rectums had it not bothered you so much. i hope.

Absolutely!!! It ticked them off big time!

BG, it was no surprise to see Bama lose on the road. They are likely THE worst road team in America.

As far as #8 and #5, I bet Lebo beats you guys before we lose in football.

Huh? The worst road team in America? C'mon David... that's simply not true. Bama is 3-1 away from Tuscaloosa this year. Last year, I believe we were 4-4 in road :sec: games highlighted by our second win at Rupp Arena in our last three tries.

And your so called "THE" worst road team has beaten you 4 straight times at your own place. I wouldn't be throwing rocks if I were you.

BG, it was no surprise to see Bama lose on the road. They are likely THE worst road team in America.

As far as #8 and #5, I bet Lebo beats you guys before we lose in football.

Huh? The worst road team in America? C'mon David... that's simply not true. Bama is 3-1 away from Tuscaloosa this year. Last year, I believe we were 4-4 in road :sec: games highlighted by our second win at Rupp Arena in our last three tries.

And your so called "THE" worst road team has beaten you 4 straight times at your own place. I wouldn't be throwing rocks if I were you.

BEMC is really a tough place to play. I thought Bama was overrated before the ND game and now afterwards it has been proven; but there are still plenty of games to be played so lets see if Bama bounces back.

If it actually is a tough place to play (which I dispute), it makes THE worst road team's 4 straight wins there look even better.

:ua: looked much better tonight, btw. We played w/o Steele or Davidson and beat ASU 92-58. It's a long season and one non-conference game in December can't be used as a barometer.

Thumb or no thumb, its really gay........come up with something a little more unique.....anyone can hold up five fingers........BTW this is a basketball topic.....not football.

Basketball...okay...let's see...I've got it! Fear the index finger! ----someday.

I DID IT!!!!!! I KNEW I COULD!!!!

I took a basketball thread, placed it in a football thread, and watched the powers that be move it over here, and it still has legs.....

WHY????

Cause BAMA is in it :) .

:rolleyes:

Archived