Since we should know in the next few days

BAMMERPERRY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he's going to alabama.

this is a complete reversal of my previously held position.

given he stayed at MSU for 5 years, LSU for 5 years, the Fins for 2 years, he's about right for the tide. they'll be ready for another coach in 4-5 years anyway.

What are your odds on Saban to Bama?

I'm saying:

75% - Yes

25% - No

The coaching search is really irrelevant at UAT. It is not going to change the landscape of college football like all you Bammers think, so please give up on trying to make it relevant. It does not matter whether Saban goes to UAT or not. Whatever coach ends up at UAT does not matter, all of UAT's opponents have to prepare to play UAT not their coach. What is relevant is when will the UAT Board of Trustees be reigned in from ruining the Universities athletic programs under its control (ie UAB). Until this happens nothing else is relevant. This is a lesson already learned at my beloved university and until UAT and all Bammers realize this UAT will be stuck in mediocricy.

WDE!! :au:

No one outside of turdtown really gives a crap about who the next victim is for the tahd. Saban, Spurrier, Carroll...it doesn't really matter. They'll be gone in 3 years anyway.

He's coming!!!! You can go ahead and tell Daniel Moore to paint the picture of Saban leaning on the opposite side of the goal post with the Bears ghost. With the players you guys have coming back next year, you should book rooms early in Atlanta for the SECC game and wherever the BCSC game will be held next year as well.

i'm waking up in the middle of the night screaming "NOT SABAN" and then I wet myself... I may have to sue UA for mental anguish....feel better now perry?<sarcasm off>

I'm saying:

75% - Yes

25% - No

You left out:

Odds of Bama returning to their "glory days" regardless of who their coach is:

0%

I stated a while back to someone I really thought Saban was going to the Crapstone so I will stick to that. I really couldn't give a crap, though, who ever they get. The only way I would be worried about who they got was if they brought the Bahr back from the dead. Even then it would only be because They brought someone back from the dead! :blink:

Dead people are just spooky.

"I really couldn't give a crap, though, who ever they get. The only way I would be worried about who they got was if they brought the Bahr back from the dead. Even then it would only be because They brought someone back from the dead!"

LOL! That's really cute! A little advice though, deNIAL is NOT a river in Egypt! :lol:

Kid, no one is scared of Saban or whoever else commits career suicide by saying yes to tha tahd. Jesus Christ himself could only get 8 wins tops with that D-II talent over at the crapstone.

Kid, no one is scared of Saban or whoever else commits career suicide by saying yes to tha tahd. Jesus Christ himself could only get 8 wins tops with that D-II talent over at the crapstone.

Dang, things are worse with little sister than I thought :P

Dang, things are worse with little sister than I thought :P

And only eight wins would get CJC fired in 2-3 years.

"I really couldn't give a crap, though, who ever they get. The only way I would be worried about who they got was if they brought the Bahr back from the dead. Even then it would only be because They brought someone back from the dead!"

LOL! That's really cute! A little advice though, deNIAL is NOT a river in Egypt! :lol:

Did you learn that from another one of the second-graders?

BP, will you please learn how to use the different functions of the board. Using the reply button to a specific post is not that hard. I know just being in the 5th grade may hinder your ability to handle such complicated directions.

I REALLY want saban @ west vance. Our Coach Tubs knows how to spank him already. Please, good old boys that control west vance, Hire Nick..PLEASE ! ! ! !

He's coming!!!! You can go ahead and tell Daniel Moore to paint the picture of Saban leaning on the opposite side of the goal post with the Bears ghost. With the players you guys have coming back next year, you should book rooms early in Atlanta for the SECC game and wherever the BCSC game will be held next year as well.

Kool Aid is not the drink of choice on New Year's Eve.

I'm saying:

75% - Yes

25% - No

read my text, NO ONE CARES, the tahd is irrelevent. the next victim will fair no better than the last, and be gone in a few years anyway. did you enjoy that ok st. thriller?

Our inferior talent level will change.

We won't win over 7 no matter who coaches us in '07. But with Saban at the helm, we'd be just fine in the years that follow.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I still recognize the noise Saban-led Bama could make.

With no leader there is still an awful lot of noise made by the tide faithful, mostly incoherent babbling, but still noisy.

Archived