Too many Bama posts

GoAU

Do you guys realize that as I write this of the 21 visible posts on the first page of this forum 9 of them are about Bama? Thats just going by titles, I haven't opened them all to be sure, there may be more. Heck, this post makes #10 ;) Almost 1/2 of all the posts....

Granted, 1 or 2 about $aban could be deemed as news to Auburn, but doesn't 9 seem a bit over the top? Maybe it's just me, but I have very little interest who coaches there - I am glad about who we have coaching HERE.

Sorry for the rant.... :au:

GoAU, I totally agree. I noticed yesterday that several Bammers were using their posts on OUR board to harrass Auburn members. I wondered why they didn't go back to THEIR board to make their comments and gloat. JMO! :au:

GoAU, I totally agree. I noticed yesterday that several Bammers were using their posts on OUR board to harrass Auburn members. I wondered why they didn't go back to THEIR board to make their comments and gloat. JMO! :au:

well according to yall, we don't have anything to gloat about because CN$ is a terrible coach and we still will not win any games. but then again a month ago he was an outstanding coach. its obvious the whole situation has everyone's attention, for that matter you can't even type $aban on this board without a $ replacing the "s"

well according to yall, we don't have anything to gloat about because CN$ is a terrible coach and we still will not win any games. but then again a month ago he was an outstanding coach. its obvious the whole situation has everyone's attention, for that matter you can't even type $aban on this board without a $ replacing the "s"

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. You'd be hard pressed to find one person on here that has stated $aban is a "terrible coach". Across the board, I think you will find :au: people respect his coaching abilities.

You bammer people have made him out to be this unbeatable super-being and have reacted as though bammer has immediately locked up the next 125 national championships simply because he came to Turdtown. If you looked at records, you'd see why :au: people really don't fear CN$. We've had pretty good luck against his teams and, quite frankly, he doesn't exactly step into a program full of world beating talent like he had at :lsu: . He inherits the same crappy 6-7 team that squeaked out wins against the likes of Duke and FIU. It's going to take him a while to get it going over there in the land of the lost, provided he sticks around long enough to pull it off.

What we as :au: people find humorous is the typical bammer hick reaction to his hiring. Look at the gathering of trash at the airport yesterday. You people are pathetic.

the point is that we have just completed an11-2 season, graduated the most succesful senior class in school history and all most of the people on this board want to do is obsess over what bama is doing. They got a coach great, i'm glad for them, now on to things that actually matter, such as AUBURN FOOTBALL. And i don't want to hear any of that crap about, oh its entertaining and we're laughing at them cause thats stupid, who cares! War Damn Eagle 11-2!

Archived