All Time AP Poll

DCTiger

AllTime AP poll

Been watching this poll for a few years now. This will be the 3rd year in a row that Auburn and Georgia have Flip-Flopped ... And Auburn and LSU flip-flopped the 2 years before that. Pretty crazy to watch those 3 teams shuffle around each year. Parity. I think this year Auburn may stay at #14 and UGA and LSU may swap #13 and #15 positions.

Other movement this year:

- Ohio State will pass UAT for #4

- USC will skip over UT ... and possibly Texas.

- Florida should skip over UCLA

I look forward to seeing AU pass Miami and FSU in the coming years. Sweet stuff.

That is interesting. I'll have to check back after the season is over.

Must suck to be an Ole Miss fan and watch your team drop a little every year for the last thirty years...

Anybody know if AU's position has improved dramatically over the last 4-5 years?

Id imagine winning ~10 games a year would be a shot in the arm.

Obviously bogus! Or their math is screwed.

Everyone knows that SPUAT is indisputably, overwhelmingly, divinely-ordained the #1 Greatest Div-1 Program of all time, and will be forever! :rolleyes:

Anybody know if AU's position has improved dramatically over the last 4-5 years?

I dunno, I wouldn't think it would be a huge bump but a bump no less. Auburn would be higher if dang LSU and UGA weren't keeping pace also.

Over the last 5 years they leaped UCLA and UGA. But LSU has kept pace, and UGA leaped them back last year. AU will hop over them again this year, but LSU will hop over both of us.

Bit of a gap til they get to Miami and FSU.

Not too much movement year-to-year in this poll.

Archived