Good place to watch the championship game?

mayonaise

Guest Tigrinum Major

I apologize. Your heartfelt "thanks" got the best of me.

Spinnaker is a long ago closed down bar that was a favorite hangout for teenagers "back in the day". I believe it actually morped into La Vela before it finally closed.

I couldn't let you go on believing I wasn't full of it.

Spinnaker is a long ago closed down bar that was a favorite hangout for teenagers "back in the day". I believe it actually morped into La Vela before it finally closed.

Um, no, Spinnaker's is doing just fine, I have lunch there all the time during the summer, and the bar should be open this time of the year. La Vela is next door. La Vela was supposed to be sold for a condo site but once the market crashed, it fell through. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend Spinnaker for watching football, even if it is open tonight, it isn't the place to watch football. Try Calypso, on front beach road, out towards hiway 79...

You can always go to Shuckem's Oyster Bar. I'm sure they'll have it on. If you have a group and like oysters, make sure the last one to finish their oysters humps the camel outside. It makes for a fun time.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Um, no, Spinnaker's is doing just fine, I have lunch there all the time during the summer, and the bar should be open this time of the year. La Vela is next door. La Vela was supposed to be sold for a condo site but once the market crashed, it fell through. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend Spinnaker for watching football, even if it is open tonight, it isn't the place to watch football. Try Calypso, on front beach road, out towards hiway 79...

My mistake. The last time I was in PC, I was still in high school.

I looked for a P.C. Gators club but haven't had any luck. Anyone know of a good place?>

I know I'm late...but Hooters is the place. You really would've enjoyed that place when we pounded UT in Knoxville a couple of years back. The UT fans were all gone by half time and the place was OURS!!! :)

:au::homer:

You're talking about Hooter's on the beach correct?

I'll probably check out Mulligan's ( 4 NFL) since its closer. I live in P.C. not P.C.B.

I'll probably check out Mulligan's ( 4 NFL) since its closer. I live in P.C. not P.C.B.

That is correct...always enjoy it. Believe it or not, it's my kids' favorite place down there.... :)

That is correct...always enjoy it. Believe it or not, it's my kids' favorite place down there.... :)

Heehehe, your kids have great taste!!

yea my girlfriend lives in Lynn Haven so we tend to go to Mulligan's every now and then. Hooter's on the beach isn't to great if you ask me. The food is generally horrible and the servers don't look to great either so...

Archived