What I still don't get

tarheeltiger

Saban is a control freak.

Does he really believe the most meddlesome group in college football, AKA the Alabama mafia, is not going to meddle?

Sometimes you see two people marry and you KNOW that a very nasty divorce is just down the road

Does he really believe the most meddlesome group in college football, AKA the Alabama mafia, is not going to meddle?

Sometimes you see two people marry and you KNOW that a very nasty divorce is just down the road

You must be joking. As long as Saban wins the MNC in 07, he can do whatever he wants, and Bammers will bend over backwards. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

You must be joking. As long as Saban wins the MNC in 07, he can do whatever he wants, and Bammers will bend over. backwards. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Fixed that for you.

Thanks!

Everyone just remember...if there is no MNC or if there is no SECW title in 07, the house of cards is going to fall. You ain't seen nothin' yet compared to what is coming after the highly probable 8-4 season in 2007.

The truth hurts more than any lie. Especially when that truth is that :ua: = :om: .

Yeah, this marriage is stranger than Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.

I think Saban at Bama will be fine at first.

They will let Saban do his own thing for several years AND I think Saban succeeds

The question to ask is how they will deal with 1-2 down years a few years down the road.....it's kind of like how will Saban react to Finebaum bashing him when he loses games next year.

It will eventually happen and Saban HATES when people personally quesiton him.

I think Saban at Bama will be fine at first.

They will let Saban do his own thing for several years AND I think Saban succeeds

The question to ask is how they will deal with 1-2 down years a few years down the road.....it's kind of like how will Saban react to Finebaum bashing him when he loses games next year.

It will eventually happen and Saban HATES when people personally quesiton him.

I tend to agree.

I'm interested to see how he'll deal with the media. I don't think the expectations were as high in Baton Rouge or Miami. I think the first time someone really questions him, he'll show a chink in the armour. If he turns against them, and for instance scolds them in an press conference, I think they'll smell blood in the water and turn against him. He basically has to succeed and not just winning 9 games, he has to win championships to justify his salary. And even then it will be tough. We all have to remember this is some boosters private playground. This is the same program that suspended Bill Curry's ability to hire/fire coaches after a 10 win season.

I don't think the interview really did any harm or good. Those that liked him before still like him. Those that didn't like him before still dislike him.

I think the 2nd part of the interview that aired today was more positive. Almost a little infomercial for Alabama during the recruiting season.

Yeah, this marriage is stranger than Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.

Didn't Saban say he left the NFL for college because of something about liking being around kids?

Archived