Recruiting Prediction!

Tigermike

We got some good ones (visits).

McKnight

Devine

Two other 5 stars, and a 4 star WR are coming the last visit weekend of the year.

It will be a great moral victory.

McKnight

Devine

Two other 5 stars, and a 4 star WR are coming the last visit weekend of the year.

Dude, you kind of sound like the kid who plays his xbox way too much. Just my opinion.

Dude, you kind of sound like the kid who plays his xbox way too much. Just my opinion.

I dont follow. I mean, we have some of the top recruits in the nation visiting. I don't see how that could be taken any other way.

I dont follow. I mean, we have some of the top recruits in the nation visiting. I don't see how that could be taken any other way.

You're just a wee bit too much into this. Some would say needy. You're popping a bone over visits.

We get it already. Saban is da man, JMcKnight & Devine sleep in bammer jammies, blah blah blah. Believe me, we understand. I just can't get over the constant slurping.

I'm guessing there'll be more $100k checks handed out this weekend. Yeah, go get 'em O$aban bin Lyin'

I'm guessing there'll be more $100k checks handed out this weekend. Yeah, go get 'em O$aban bin Lyin'

I think they have to use money orders instead of checks now... ;)

No this is still in operation. ;)

loganyoungrecruits12bm.jpg

McKnight

Devine

Devine - The next Mike Ford (5* to boost a teams ratings but may never make it to campus)

Mcknight - Still shows LSU, USC as two top choices at Rivals

Shows LSU visit this weekend and Arkansas next on Scout

Do you have an inside with these guy's HS coaches also?

How many committments has Bama got now? How many are new ones since $aban started recruiting?

As of today Bama has 15 commitments.

Four are listed as a Soft Verbal. (Meaning they are still visiting & looking)

Three (I think) have committed since Saban was named HC.

Yeah and Marve is still listed as a commit. But you can bet on him going to Miamah.

Because you didn't want him. And he's a punk. And Bryant would never have even looked at him. And Saban told him to get lost. And....

Seems like the Saint is losing more recruits than he's gaining.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Yeah and Marve is still listed as a commit. But you can bet on him going to Miamah.

If that an option in Nevada?

Has it come to this...wagering on commitments?

Have you seen the movie road trip? I imagine its like that. You can bet on anything.

McKnight is heading to LSU or USC....I stand by that....and with that said, I could be wrong....but dont think I am....but could be.....but am pretty sure

McKnight is heading to LSU or USC....I stand by that....and with that said, I could be wrong....but dont think I am....but could be.....but am pretty sure

On the whole in general that was a pretty positive statement. For the most part.

On the whole in general that was a pretty positive statement. For the most part.

:corndog:

Have you seen the movie road trip? I imagine its like that. You can bet on anything.

I thought that was the one that let you know "it wasn't cheating if it's your dog"?

Actually bama uses prepaid credit cards. ;)

Archived