Bama Lurkers and Poster (or Posers?)

rtftiger

I've been a spectator on this board for several years. I've loved the conversation and the (mostly) good natured jabbing. Throughout that time, there have been a few UAT fans who have been consistent. My hat is off to BamaGrad for hanging in there and being one of the least delusional of all UAT fans. Having them on the board has been fun and insightful. Afterall, knowing the enemy's mind is half the battle.

But the last week or so has been ridiculous! They are coming out of the woodwork. Yesterday I parused the Topics page and saw that the last comment on the top five posts had come from UAT fans! Enough is enough! Don't you people have homes!

Now, when I go to the recruiting page, I can't find anything out about what Auburn is doing because all the postings are from UAT fans about who they "might" get! I want to say this so that everyone can understand me: THERE ARE BOARDS THAT DEAL SPECIFICALLY WITH ALABAMA FOOTBALL. Yes, I know they suck. But, I would suggest that any other "news" on who Alabama "might" get be dealt with on an UAT board. If we want to know, we'll look it up. We all know how to find the landfill.

I have a feeling that the multitude of UAT lurkers has something to do with the newest claim that "Bama is back." Well, we've still won five in a row. We still own the state.

there are only 2 posts on the recruiting page by bama folks. however there are 3 posts by AU folks about bama recruiting, and 2 posts by AU folks on the main forum regarding bama. but yes everyone is coming out of the woodwork, most notably BAMAPERRY who has undoubtedly proven to us that the gene pool needs a little chlorine from time to time, and i can assure you does not speak for the entire :ua: fanbase.

there are only 2 posts on the recruiting page by bama folks. however there are 3 posts by AU folks about bama recruiting, and 2 posts by AU folks on the main forum regarding bama. but yes everyone is coming out of the woowork, most notably BAMAPERRY who has undoubtedly proven to us that the gene pool needs a little chlorine from time to time, and i can assure you does not speak for the entire :ua: fanbase.

I don't think he was directing this thread to you RWS. You are in the group with BG, WIN and a few others.

there are only 2 posts on the recruiting page by bama folks. however there are 3 posts by AU folks about bama recruiting, and 2 posts by AU folks on the main forum regarding bama. but yes everyone is coming out of the woowork, most notably BAMAPERRY who has undoubtedly proven to us that the gene pool needs a little chlorine from time to time, and i can assure you does not speak for the entire :ua: fanbase.

I don't think he was directing this thread to you RWS. You are in the group with BG, WIN and a few others.

i understand, i just like to make sure folks dont get us confused with people like BP B)

You own the state??? Must be nice considering you have owned it at it's lowest point. Just wait, Tubby's reign is over!

I foresee a bright future for you here as the resident punching bag mascot.

You own the state??? Must be nice considering you have owned it at it's lowest point. Just wait, Tubby's reign is over!

I doubt you'll have enough time to consider a reply to this as school lets out in about 15 minutes and they are going to kick you out of the library where you're serving your detention, but I'll try anyway.

During "Tha Bahr's" reign, how often was he in collusion with the NCAA (much as you've charged Fulmer) in conspiratorial and often fabricated plots to keep Auburn in trouble? Would it be fair to say that Alabama ruled the state at "Auburn's lowest point?" Of course it would.

Your assignment for the weekend -- and I'm giving you the weekend since I'm sure that although you probably run an extension cord from the light pole underneath the door of at U-Stor-It #18 where you live, you don't have any Internet access there -- your assignment for the weekend is to explain in two paragraphs or less how Auburn "owning the state" during every time period that the Tigers were not on probation is different from the Tigers "owning the state" during the period when Alabama IS on probation. You see, the actual fact of the matter is that Auburn owns the state when not on probation. This is historically true. Good luck on your assignment.

I've been a spectator on this board for several years. I've loved the conversation and the (mostly) good natured jabbing. Throughout that time, there have been a few UAT fans who have been consistent. My hat is off to BamaGrad for hanging in there and being one of the least delusional of all UAT fans. Having them on the board has been fun and insightful. Afterall, knowing the enemy's mind is half the battle.

But the last week or so has been ridiculous! They are coming out of the woodwork. Yesterday I parused the Topics page and saw that the last comment on the top five posts had come from UAT fans! Enough is enough! Don't you people have homes!

Now, when I go to the recruiting page, I can't find anything out about what Auburn is doing because all the postings are from UAT fans about who they "might" get! I want to say this so that everyone can understand me: THERE ARE BOARDS THAT DEAL SPECIFICALLY WITH ALABAMA FOOTBALL. Yes, I know they suck. But, I would suggest that any other "news" on who Alabama "might" get be dealt with on an UAT board. If we want to know, we'll look it up. We all know how to find the landfill.

I have a feeling that the multitude of UAT lurkers has something to do with the newest claim that "Bama is back." Well, we've still won five in a row. We still own the state.

It's a rival thing. I thought this was understood? :poke:

:big:

It's a rival thing. I thought this was understood? :poke:

:big:

Careful BamaJay. Posting on a rival board is ground for questioning your loyalty and being charged with Aubie obsession. So says Goatboy at CT.

Honestly, I post here because it's a quality board and I like talking Tide and Tigers football. This is not the only rival board I post on, just the one I visit most frequently. :)

i understand, i just like to make sure folks dont get us confused with people like BP B)

Don't worry about that.

Honestly, I post here because it's a quality board and I like talking Tide and Tigers football. This is not the only rival board I post on, just the one I visit most frequently. :)

Win, we have no problem with you, either. As a matter of fact, the fact that you're an Alabama fan adds a bit of spice to whatever discussion is going on. Well, that you're an Alabama fan that is also capable of intelligent discussion.

and we support your habit.

Thanks for the welcome!

Archived