Whats Happening Luthah....

DKW 86

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/5388626.html

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? After all the drama of the last week, this guy isnt even close to qualifying???? Great commit here, he isnt even qualified Acad. or ACT scorewise either. Even after committing he is still out taking officials? For once, I am truly speechless. Is that gall, stupidity, fantasy, craziness? I dont know. I am glad CTT and the staff are a million miles away from this drama.

Still making the rounds

A day after committing to Alabama, West Monroe defensive lineman Luther Davis was one of eight prospects making official visits to Louisiana Tech this weekend. According to West Monroe football coach Don Shows, Davis, a 6-foot-4, 260-pounder, lacks both the necessary ACT score and core grades to be academically eligible to play as a freshman.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/5388626.html

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? After all the drama of the last week, this guy isnt even close to qualifying???? Great commit here, he isnt even qualified Acad. or ACT scorewise either. Even after committing he is still out taking officials? For once, I am truly speechless. Is that gall, stupidity, fantasy, craziness? I dont know. I am glad CTT and the staff are a million miles away from this drama.

Still making the rounds

A day after committing to Alabama, West Monroe defensive lineman Luther Davis was one of eight prospects making official visits to Louisiana Tech this weekend. According to West Monroe football coach Don Shows, Davis, a 6-foot-4, 260-pounder, lacks both the necessary ACT score and core grades to be academically eligible to play as a freshman.

You JUST don't get it, David! This way they can carry him on their recruiting lists for 3 or 4 years!!! That keeps them a bonifide top 29 class, no matter how bad their other recruits are!!! :)

:au::homer:

This is the biggest pile of BS I've ever read. The kid's got a 19 ACT and 3.1 GPA. Geez!!!

Ya glad that Tubs is "away" from this (non-existent) drama? Apparently, they aren't. He was offered by AU and said no. So there goes that theory...

This is the biggest pile of BS I've ever read. The kid's got a 19 ACT and 3.1 GPA. Geez!!!

Ya glad that Tubs is "away" from this (non-existent) drama? Apparently, they aren't. He was offered by AU and said no. So there goes that theory...

He is friends of the Ensmingers. They have known him for years. BTW, the paper reported what the W Monroe coach said, not me.

The article is propaganda. I don't care who's known who, who wrote it, what their mother's favorite flavor of ice cream is... None of that changes that the article is a flat out LIE.

The article is propaganda. I don't care who's known who, who wrote it, what their mother's favorite flavor of ice cream is... None of that changes that the article is a flat out LIE.

What's not true? The part about him not qualifying or the part about him shopping around?

So you know him and his family well enoughto say this is all a lie???? Did you go to highschool with him? Are you a teacher of his? Are you a part of the Alabama coaching staff?

All I see here is that you are hell bent on making sure that we all know that the paper is full of it and made this up to make Bama look bad right?? Figures... but with this mentality we can all go back to the NYtimes article and say it is a bunch of lies as well.

GET OVER YOURSELF BAMA!!!!!

Regards

PLAYOFF

What's not true? The part about him not qualifying or the part about him shopping around?

I'm not commenting on the "shopping around" part. But the idea of him not having the grades to play is BUNK. Straight up purple and gold, seething, BUNK! If I were Luther Davis, I'd be going to have a little chat with my "coach." To think, that because Luther won't sign with the Corndogs, his own coach comes out and says he doesn't have the grades? Sickening.

I'm not commenting on the "shopping around" part. But the idea of him not having the grades to play is BUNK. Straight up purple and gold, seething, BUNK! If I were Luther Davis, I'd be going to have a little chat with my "coach." To think, that because Luther won't sign with the Corndogs, his own coach comes out and says he doesn't have the grades? Sickening.

Well, wc, dont shoot the messenger. I just did a cut and paste man. I didnt prefab an article or something like that. It is a legitimate article in a for real newspaper. All I did was post a link and the blurb from the article. If it is fraudulent, then somebody needs to be talking to a lawyer.

Don't know about the grades/qualifying thing....but visiting La Tech? After Miles supposedly pulling his offer because of the Bama visit, Luther better watch out! If he shops around, Saban might shop around... :lol:

I will just say this....even if a kid is not qualified....as long as he is a good, hard-working kid...I don't mind allowing him into school.

The hard-working ones go to prep, work hard, and make a difference....

The non-hard-working ones go to prep, stay lazy, and maybe make it a year or two in college before either failing out or having done nothing.

It is tough to tell the difference between the two though in the recruiting process

Archived