Today's USA Today(no pun intended)

aumoore

His picture is on page two in a Colts uniform watching the American Karokiee reject Kenneth Briggs sing to the team.

I did not realise that he was on the Colts roster. How many Auburn players are on the two Su[per bowl teams?

His picture is on page two in a Colts uniform watching the American Karokiee reject Kenneth Briggs sing to the team.

I did not realise that he was on the Colts roster. How many Auburn players are on the two Su[per bowl teams?

I thought he had just made the practice squad. maybe they get to activate everyone on the team if they go to the superbowl?

http://www.nfl.com/teams/rosters/IND

i believe he's practice team, similar to anthony mix with the giants. if you get bored and watch some of those nfl shows that are all over espn this week, there is one special on the player that wore the number 89 with the giants and they interview mix for a few minutes.

briggs.jpg

Is that guy high-fiving him part of that duo from the first episode of this season's American Idol?

Yep...they're "reporting" for Jimmy Kimmel Live.

well even if he is just on the practice squad, they do practice this week so they probably need those guys. Anyone see that story about the Bears WR going from never played football juco to san jose state to arena football to bears practice squad to starter?

Archived