Joe McKnight...

TitanTiger

...to USC. :cheer:

I'm just glad we don't have to see that cat on the other side of the ball for the next four years straight.

I agree. We all need to send his girlfriend a big thank you.

B)

Nothing much. Joe's brother is good friends with my best friend.

Just said that lately USC has been making a stronger push.

:thumbsup:

Did say that I didnt know what that meant but um....that doesnt matter ;)

Even though LSU is having a great year in recruiting, you have to figure this sticks in their craw. How does this happen. You have a kid who pretty much was in the state of LA his whole life and then picks USC. I know it has happened here in Alabama, but most of the time those kids at least stayed in the SEC ( Chad Jackson and Jamarcus Russell). How do LSU fans feel about it?

Even though LSU is having a great year in recruiting, you have to figure this sticks in their craw. How does this happen. You have a kid who pretty much was in the state of LA his whole life and then picks USC. I know it has happened here in Alabama, but most of the time those kids at least stayed in the SEC ( Chad Jackson and Jamarcus Russell). How do LSU fans feel about it?

$o he play$ for four year$ under probation. $0 what... ;)

Pretty accurate assessment here. We are happy but that one stings a bit. I believe Norton being "Like a father" - according to McKnight- had a huge role in it.

As a LSU fan, I am disapointed in his choice, but I also am very happy with the class that we are getting. Good luck to him, but he is now Tiger Bait. Disapointed is the word around here.

This years recruiting class should keep Auburn and LSU at the top of the SEC West for another year (meaning when these guys start playing). =D I can't wait to see these guys grow and start playing. Kodi Burns will be very exciting... finally seeing someone run around back there again.

Archived