A-Day

tigerdude

A Day will be upon us soon, has anyone mentioned yet about a tailgate, or get together?

I will be there. Anyone else?

From auburntigers.com...........Don't know of any other activities going on? I'm planning on being there. Maybe a meet and eat at Momma G's??? or somewhere else???

A-Day Game Slated For March 17

Annual A-Day game to start at 1 p.m. CT

Feb. 12, 2007

Auburn, Ala. - Auburn's annual spring football game, A-Day, will be held March 17 at 1 p.m. (CT) at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Auburn will tentatively begin spring practice on February 27.

The Auburn gymnastics, softball and equestrian teams will all be in action at home A-Day weekend. The gymnastics team will host Alabama on Fri., March 16 at 7 p.m. CT, while the equestrian team hosts Delaware State on March 17 at 10 a.m.

The Tigers' softball team hosts Ole Miss in a doubleheader on A-Day at 1 p.m. and plays the final game of the three-game set on Sunday at 1 p.m.

From auburntigers.com...........Don't know of any other activities going on? I'm planning on being there. Maybe a meet and eat at Momma G's??? or somewhere else???

A-Day Game Slated For March 17

Annual A-Day game to start at 1 p.m. CT

Feb. 12, 2007

Auburn, Ala. - Auburn's annual spring football game, A-Day, will be held March 17 at 1 p.m. (CT) at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Auburn will tentatively begin spring practice on February 27.

The Auburn gymnastics, softball and equestrian teams will all be in action at home A-Day weekend. The gymnastics team will host Alabama on Fri., March 16 at 7 p.m. CT, while the equestrian team hosts Delaware State on March 17 at 10 a.m.

The Tigers' softball team hosts Ole Miss in a doubleheader on A-Day at 1 p.m. and plays the final game of the three-game set on Sunday at 1 p.m.

Cool 1PM works real well. can get the screwdrivers and beer under the belt and be on to bourbon.

Okay, two things.

One: Do you have to buy tickets to this thing or can you just show up. If so, where do you buy the tickets?

Two: If we went and set up a TG, where would y'all like to do it at?

Ryan

Okay, two things.

One: Do you have to buy tickets to this thing or can you just show up. If so, where do you buy the tickets?

Ryan

I say we tailgate!!!!!! AUNation Style!

Let's pick a spot and make it happen!

I'll be there, as usual, with an entire BROOD! :)

:au::homer:

My girlfriend is working that day so, I'm there. But even if ya'll don't meet at Momma G's, I'm still picking up a Momma's love on the way there.

Okay, two things.

Ryan

folks sell the tickets right outside the stadium.

are they going to squeeze everyone into one corner of the endzone again?

Okay, two things.

Ryan

$5 at the gate....

:au::homer:

Archived