Auburn v.s. UGA round 2- who's going?

AUdmd07

Should be an interesting matchup. We lost to them by 6 at their place in a game where the refs didn't allow a minute to go by without a foul (60 fouls total). I think we have a good chance to beat them and meet the Gators on day 2.

I'm going to try to make it there for the UGA game and definitely UF if we manage to win the first game. 6:30 pm tip offs for both games.

I'll be at the UGA game if my teacher lets me do my lab the the class right before mine. If not and AU wins i'll be there fri.

I will be there. Right behind the basket.

Sweet. got those tickets from the athletic department, huh? I'll be there. Be there Friday if we win tomorrow too.

Guys there is no reason we shouldn't win this game. We are playing much better. Do you realize that prowell dropped 22 second half pts. I am the biggest au fan in the world and I can't remember the last time an au player scored 22 pts in one half. Anyway I really think this game is winnable and I would love to at least have another shot at fla to see how much we've improved. Turnovers are the key. We are in games and we are still consistently turning the ball over 15-20 times a game. If we could keep the number around 10 or so we would start winning alot more. I was at the game and Ole Miss's half court trap was a killer. It totally confused us and I bet we turned it over 4 or 5 times just on that trap. Ole Miss was a learing experience and it will only help our team. We still need to get a little bigger down low. Teams get way too many easy baskets in the post on us. That's gotta stop. I like Dewayne Reed. He is lightning in a bottle coming up the court. Several times he would get the ball up the court b/f Ole Miss's D could get back and we'd get an easy layup. Well I'm just ranting a little right now but we should be able to win tonight if we play as well as we have been lately. WDE! Let's pull our tigers to victory.

I will be there. Right behind the basket.

Sweet. got those tickets from the athletic department, huh? I'll be there. Be there Friday if we win tomorrow too.

Yeah. They had 25 of those for students. 10 bucks a pop. Each school gets those seats.

if its not too late, I expect to see an AUNATION sign of some sort....will be watching on tv

Archived