I actually met someone who attended UAT last night!!!

AUBURNJAC

The following are actual events that happened last night.

Last night I went to a little dive bar in Franklin, TN to watch the Florida/Ohio St. Game. My friend and I were enjoying our beers and talking about all sorts of things when this really annoying guy to my buddies left started chiming in. He was a white trash dork. As it turns out, the guy had just graduated from Turd town in December and moved up here. When he started putting his two cents into our conversation (my buddy is a Penn St. grad, and trust me waaaay classier than Turds) there was about 14 minutes left in the game and Florida was up by 11 or 12. This idiot said " If someone were to bet with me right now I would still take Ohio St. " I laid a five on the bar and said , "put your money where your mouth is"...The guy laid down a ten and said " lets make it ten". I couldnt believe how stupid he was, so I laid down five more and went ahead and ordered another round for me and my friend. I could see that this retard turd was going to be easy pickins (and trust me, I was already thinking about how excited I was to post this story). I said, man.....that sucks that yall hired Nick Saban...yall are probably going to win the NC next year, b/c that guy is awesome.....I said evolution goes...God, Nick Saban, everybody else. The stupid retard turd said, and I quote...." oh man, I know...we probably will. I know for sure we will win the SEC this year, but it might take till next year to win it all"..... I mean, this guy actually thought I was being serious. What a tard. So then, my friend chimmed in and said..."wait a minute" "didnt Alabama have a Losing record last year"??? The bammer promptly explained (with every excuse in the book I might add) that they went 6-6. So my Penn St. buddy said, " look dude, you dont take a crappy team with a new coaching staff and really expect to win it all in one year do you"??? The bammer tard said ..."Do you know who our coach is"??? He is the best coach in the country"!!!!! My friend then politely called the bammer a retard, and told him to check the results of the Dolphins last year. The bammer finally realized that I thought he was an idiot and he got mad and left. THE LESSON HERE ALL MY FELLOW AUBURN FANS IS THIS...We better get ready, Alabama is going to win it all and beat us 59 times in a row, win the SEC every year, and win a national championship probably at least every other year....The reason being......GOD, NICK SABAN, AND THEN SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LATTER, EVERYBODY ELSE. :puke::ua::thumbsup::au:

Now are you absolutely sure he went to UAT? He may have just slowed down at a light in Tuscaloosa and they chunked the diploma into his vehicle?

"The reason being......GOD, NICK SABAN, AND THEN SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LATTER, EVERYBODY ELSE"

not quite correct..

Bahr, God (when they win) Saban, that's it, idol worship at it's finest(worst)

Did he welsh on the bet?

Don't say Welsh in here. The bammies will think sheep and then get all excited.

my brother has two degrees from bama and believe it or not he isn't delusional, i almost fell sorry for him because of the buttplugs of the world.

Did he welsh on the bet?

Oh no....I would of given him a crimson eye ;)

Plus, I bought the round of drinks (with his money) before the game was even over!

Stupid Bammers :blink:

My two better friends that graduated from Bama have this hat they wear everywhere that says:

"If you aint from bama, you aint ****!" :poke:

I could not imagine even one :au: GRAD wearing anything like that in public, especially in a professional environment. I cant imagine many on the board wearing a hat like that. Maybe WarTim on a bad day. ;)

THAT totally sums up my feelings for the turds on just about every level. One is an EE and one is a Marine biologist.

Dont even get me started on the houndstooth baseball cap... :no:

I know several UAT grads because of the short time that I live in Northport. I actually only count three of them as good friends and they are actually the most level-headed UAT people I know. Of those three friends, two of them are former UAT athletes (one is my lifelong best buddy who I was also neighbors with), while the other is a sports editor. The don't act like the typical bammers that never went to school there. Generally, the athletes that go there are not obnoxious like their fans are. Juwan Simpson just happened to give UAT athletes a bad name this past year.

My two better friends that graduated from Bama have this hat they wear everywhere that says:

I could not imagine even one :au: GRAD wearing anything like that in public, especially in a professional environment. I cant imagine many on the board wearing a hat like that. Maybe WarTim on a bad day. ;)

THAT totally sums up my feelings for the turds on just about every level. One is an EE and one is a Marine biologist.

Dont even get me started on the houndstooth baseball cap... :no:

is that a compliment? I'm not from uat so that means I'm not **** (that's good right)

So that would seem to mean if you are from uat then you are a pile of ****

Your right though I can't ever say I've seen any Auburn person wearing such arrogant stupid slogans.

Your right though I can't ever say I've seen any Auburn person wearing such arrogant stupid slogans.

I will admit I do have a t-shirt that says something about "Welcome to Jordan Hare now go home" or something along those lines.

Both Alabama and Auburn are schools that people should be proud that they graduated from.....

Know good people from both schools.

WOW...he attended and graduated from UAT all in one night?!...With their low standards, sounds about right! :lol:

:au::homer:

is that a compliment? I'm not from uat so that means I'm not **** (that's good right)

So that would seem to mean if you are from uat then you are a pile of ****

Great minds think alike...that's exactly what I thought on reading this.

Actually I have degrees from both Auburn and UAT (Auburn 1st). So I always explain to folks that I took an objective look at both schools, having attended both, and therefore I can say objectively the Tigers are the only team to root for! :big:

[in fairness, I enjoyed my time in Tuscaloosa, but I enjoyed my time at Auburn far more! Most of my positive memories of UAT are related to good friends I had there more than any particular qualtities of the town or school.]

Archived