Moving down to mobile area.

autkidd

Next fall I'm moving down to the mobile area. I've decided to go to Faulkner State to get an associates degree in Turfgrass. It'll be cheaper and quicker to get out and start work...

Anyways I'm having trouble finding anywhere to live. Obviously I'm gonna need something fairly cheap. Just wondering if anyone has any advice... My classes are all gonna be at the gulf shores campus. So i would prefer to be over on that side of the bay.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here's an apartment complex that's only 3 miles away from campus:

Click Me

I'm not sure what your price range is, but the 1-bedroom is probably as cheap as you'll find anywhere else around Gulf Shores. Looks pretty nice, too.

Wish I could.

Yeah I'll miss AU but I just need to hurry and finish school. I was looking at how many hours I have left at AU and found out I have at least 3 years left... as where there I can get a degree that will make me the same amount of money as one at AU would and I can get out in at most 2 years.

I'm 22 and even when I'm out I have about 4 years till I can move up to where I want to be and I wanted to be there before 30.

btw I'm doing turfgrass.

Archived