No, it can't be...

WaReAgLe83

We ended up winning the NC

But you still have an absolute twit as your coach.

I don't have any dislike for UGA at all. But, that Yoculan lady is pretty low. Anyway, congrats on the title... More SEC dominance for the nation to see.

Refusing to speak to Coach Patterson at meets, refusing to participate in the "Drive for the Cause" wear pink meets, and just generally running her mouth. I'm not saying she's not a quality coach, though. I think she obviously is. She's the Spurrier of SEC gymnastics...

Win, it's ok. I didnt even know the name of our Gym coach until you told me.

Maybe I will just be brutally honest and say that had we finished dead last this year, I still would have about as much interest in gym as I do right now.

With that said, congrats UGA women on the NC. All UGA fans are proud of you.

We ended up winning the NC

But you still have an absolute twit as your coach.

I don't have any dislike for UGA at all. But, that Yoculan lady is pretty low. Anyway, congrats on the title... More SEC dominance for the nation to see.

yeah, i think what UGA was #1, UF #2, bama #3 before the competition?

The SEC gymnastics teams are usually very strong every year. There are only 7 of the SEC schools that have gymnastics teams, and looking at the final rankings, all 7 are in the top 25, and 4 are in the top 10. I keep up with gymnastics a lot b/c I lived with the three AU seniors my sophomore year. I also have a friend who used to do promotions for UGA's gymnastics team, so she usually keeps me updated there.

Final Rankings

Auburn is last in the SEC, but has suffered injuries almost every week during their season. Some of the injuries even came during warm-ups during the meet. Usually the scores get higher as the year goes on, but this year, injuries caused our scored to get lower as the year went on.

Refusing to speak to Coach Patterson at meets, refusing to participate in the "Drive for the Cause" wear pink meets, and just generally running her mouth. I'm not saying she's not a quality coach, though. I think she obviously is. She's the Spurrier of SEC gymnastics...

It scares me a bit that you know all this win. :blink:

Ah Win ...your folks sent me this pic...now it makes more sense

wc.jpg

Yikes!

You really hate me, don't you? You fark me and then use my quote in your sig. :big:

It scares me a bit that you know all this win. :blink:

:roflol:

I have not the faintest idea what he is talking about but its cool....

Don't laugh at me because I have to follow gymnastics, fans of football powers.

Your softball team maybe #1 in the nation right now, but we still beat you guys and are 1st in the SEC. ( I have NO idea why we're not #1. We beast you guys and UT) <_<

Your softball team maybe #1 in the nation right now, but we still beat you guys and are 1st in the SEC. ( I have NO idea why we're not #1. We beast you guys and UT) <_<

UT is #1 in both polls http://www.ncaasports.com/softball/womens/polls/divi-nfca

Man, they must be right in rocky top when they say girls are half bear other half cat. They know how to do some women's sports.

Ah, crap, we're talking about women's sports. There's an oxymoron. I'm sure that will earn me some hate mail B)

UT is #1 in both polls http://www.ncaasports.com/softball/womens/polls/divi-nfca

Man, they must be right in rocky top when they say girls are half bear other half cat. They know how to do some women's sports.

Ah, crap, we're talking about women's sports. There's an oxymoron. I'm sure that will earn me some hate mail B)

As if it matters...

As if it matters...

welll, i'm sure alabama's team is composed of girls with similar builds to that of Auburn's team, and I'm liable to get my arse kicked for making statements like I did above, so this is my official apology and retraction.

I swear to God on Finebaum yesterday bammer callers were actually thumping their chests about their gymnastics streak over Auburn.

It was comical. I don't mean one or two. Apparently one Auburn caller had called to comment on us owning them in everything, and then the unwashed masses flooded in calls to tout their longstanding streak against us in gymnastics. And what made it so comical was the arrogance and venomous tone that I can't reproduce over a message board. "Yeah, Paul well I'd just like to point out to that IDIOT Auburn fan that we completely DOMINATE them in Gymnastics, so all you barners can put THAT in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!!"

:lol:

The most non-sport of all women's sports...

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I swear to God on Finebaum yesterday bammer callers were actually thumping their chests about their gymnastics streak over Auburn.

It was comical. I don't mean one or two. Apparently one Auburn caller had called to comment on us owning them in everything, and then the unwashed masses flooded in calls to tout their longstanding streak against us in gymnastics. And what made it so comical was the arrogance and venomous tone that I can't reproduce over a message board. "Yeah, Paul well I'd just like to point out to that IDIOT Auburn fan that we completely DOMINATE them in Gymnastics, so all you barners can put THAT in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!!"

:lol:

The most non-sport of all women's sports...

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Pathetic.

But, as Galen says, that crew is migrating over to your side. Good riddance.

Archived