Riddle me this, batman

Tiger in Spain

If the Tide is such a legendary football factory, then name an active coach, head or asst, that is doing well, with a Bama bloodline. Riley-so so, Williamson is somewhere, Croom?

:au: has Nix, Searels, Washington, Craig, Rocker, etc. Some look like they will be coaching soon. Nix and Washington especially. Washington has already been named for a job here and there.

Bama has Shula-dud, Dubose-Cheat, Perkins-Failure, etc. The three to five best coaches from the Bear years are Dye-probation in 12 years, Stallings-probation in 4 years, Sherrill-two different teams on probation, Pell-3 teams on probation, Schnellenburger-once hot now not, partially disgraced after the Oklahoma implosion.

So, if the bama machine is so great, where is the next great coach with bama bloodlines coming from?

You forgot Rodney Garner, the Evil genius of first Tennessee, now Georgia recruiting. Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher have got some good orange and Blue on 'em as well.

For a long time we had the laugh that Auburn had the only one of "Bear's Boys" that didn't get caught cheating. In the end, however....

has Nix, Searels, Washington, Craig, Rocker, etc. Some look like they will be coaching soon. Nix and Washington especially. Washington has already been named for a job here and there.

How many of those have been head coaches of major D1 programs?

I'm the game show host. I'll ask the questions here, smart guy.

name an active coach, head or asst, that is doing well, with a Bama bloodline

I'm the game show host. I'll ask the questions here, smart guy.

name an active coach, head or asst, that is doing well, with a Bama bloodline

They didn't teach him no reading comprehension.

That's any comprehension, and yes they did.

The reason I didn't mention asst coaches is because you guys can't really toot your horn until you get some guys out there as major head coaches. Everyone can say "this guy is an up and coming assistant". I could say the same thing about Freddie Kitchens, who is working for the Dallas Cowboys.

The reason I didn't mention asst coaches is because you guys can't really toot your horn until you get some guys out there as major head coaches. Everyone can say "this guy is an up and coming assistant". I could say the same thing about Freddie Kitchens, who is working for the Dallas Cowboys.

I hope he is not in charge of the buffet line.

First off understanding sarcasm is not your forte, so we will try to adjust to your special needs.

Secondly when you are going to try to talk about YOUR OWN former players please know what you are talking about! http://www.azcardinals.com/team/staff_detail.php?PRKey=168 Whatever crimson club you belong to should give you a refund for not keeping you up to date. I'm just trying to help you get some value for your dollar!

So, Bum's boy run him off when Tuna quit. What is it about former :ua: players and anemic offenses? They seem to go hand-in-hand.

First off understanding sarcasm is not your forte, so we will try to adjust to your special needs.

I got it. And I countered. It was a line from "The Program". Guess you never saw it.

I got it. And I countered. It was a line from "The Program". Guess you never saw it.

I saw the movie, but I make no association with it unless you put quotation marks on the statement. See, in this wacky Al Gore internet world, doing that helps other users know that you are attempting to be funny while referring to a movie line.

O.K. Bob Barker-in-Spain,

What about former head or asst coaches at AU? Gene Chizik is in his 1st HC position at ISU and Bobby Petrino has parlayed his college HC job into a pro HC gig. Eddie Gran & Greg Knox were on the short list for some other HC jobs.

And uat? Well Dennis Franchone took a lateral HC position at TAMU (still LMAO at that one) & Pappy Price sorta did likewise at UTEP. Other than that, have you heard of any other asst coaches moving on up?

Archived