Braves vs Astros JULY 31st - AUG 2nd

WAR-GIGEM-EAGLE

i'm an astros fan...i slacked off and didnt get the good seats near the dug out that i love, and i was wondering if there were any braves season ticket holders looking to get rid of their tickets for those games.....thanks!

war eagle!

Not a season ticket holder...but have you ever heard of "the ticket marketplace"?

It's pretty cool. If season ticket holders aren't going to use their tickets, they can list them for sale here at any price they want. You buy the tickets, and they email you them as an attachment and you print them out.

I got a great deal on dugout level seats about 3 weeks ago. It's just a matter of finding them in the location you want, for the price you want. You can sort the list by price or section.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ticketin...marketplace.jsp

Good luck!

Not a season ticket holder...but have you ever heard of "the ticket marketplace"?

It's pretty cool. If season ticket holders aren't going to use their tickets, they can list them for sale here at any price they want. You buy the tickets, and they email you them as an attachment and you print them out.

I got a great deal on dugout level seats about 3 weeks ago. It's just a matter of finding them in the location you want, for the price you want. You can sort the list by price or section.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ticketin...marketplace.jsp

Good luck!

you guys are awesome, i wish i had known about this in the past. i'll definitely be using it for games in the future.

Look, there are two ways you can do it. Either ticket marketplace...or the way i prefer...scalpers.

If you wait until about an hour before gametime, scalpers will gather under the overpass just outside the stadium.

I went to the saturday Cubs/Braves game two weeks ago. 4th largest crowd in turner field history. I got BAD ASS club level tix on the third baseline...for 30 each.

It's the way to go.

:big:

Look, there are two ways you can do it. Either ticket marketplace...or the way i prefer...scalpers.

If you wait until about an hour before gametime, scalpers will gather under the overpass just outside the stadium.

I went to the saturday Cubs/Braves game two weeks ago. 4th largest crowd in turner field history. I got BAD ASS club level tix on the third baseline...for 30 each.

It's the way to go.

Oh...you mean that Bulls*** a** game where they plunked Soriano and both benches got warned for no reason meaning we couldn't plunk Jones and then he hit a homerun and lead to a direct loss for the Cubs???? :P

Archived