Rank the NFL QB's

Jenny AU-92

Doesn't really say much. His opinion of Jason isn't high (26th) because he has no real statistical sample on which to base his opinion. Same with Bratty Croyle. No basis.

In fact, since he was using last two seasons as starter as the baseline for creating the rankings, about 2/3 of his list is rendered invalid. Due to injury, etc. there are few QBs on that list who started for the last two seasons.

He says he's going to leave Jamarcus and Brady Q off his list because he doesn't think they'll start opening day. What he's not saying is that if he HAD them on his list, they'd both be below Croyle -- which is, I think, his real reason for omitting them.

He's dead last because he's never started a game before. But it also says to me that he expects Brodie to be the starter. And if that happens, somebody here owes me a coke.

He's dead last because he's never started a game before. But it also says to me that he expects Brodie to be the starter. And if that happens, somebody here owes me a coke.

If he starts, you should get a lot of cokes. I know I never thought it would happen. Good for him though. War Brodie...

IMO, this is more telling about Grossman than anyone else. Jason is 2-0 and is ranked higher than Rexie. I guess the Fun N Gun was almost foolproof in college with good athletes on the edges.

Vick is better than Schaub. I think Schaub has a chance to be a pretty good QB but he doesn't even have a win yet and is on a crappy team. That is a stupid ranking. Vick has taken the falcons to the playoffs twice and to the NFC Championship. I agree with the top six but after that they lose credibility.

I thought the reason Brodie was last was because he never worked out at the Crapstone?

Better watch out. We told a few of the resident Tide friends on the forums and was called a liar. Of course, now they talk about it but dont us give an ounce of credit.

Archived