Open Letter to the

AUman43

Not all the people agree on everything. The reason 91% of the people backed Bush after 911 is that they could see the bodies of live Americans jumping to their death from a building that was bombed by terrorists. Then we quit showing the people jumping. People forgot about the innocent dead bodies of Americans. If another terrorist attack happened today, half of the people would use it as a political tool. But I feel most would get angry and support the war on terror. We are a society that if we don't see it happening, then it just doesn't affect us. Too bad we can't ask the 3000 or so dead folks from the 911 attacks.

Does this remind you why we are fighting:

watts1.jpg

How do we fight terror? We are doing it the only way we know how. And Iraq is a much better place to do it than hometown USA.

And GG probably should have used the word ass instead. But it's hard not to be harsh with a hater of America.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They know that what they're doing is making a difference. But their voices can't or won't be heard because of the screaming shills from the left who'd rather shove a microphone up Cindy Sheehan's traitor c**t.

I am sorry, but anytime you call anyone that word, I think you are out of line. Sorry, I don't mind a heated political debate, but I am personally offended by you calling any woman by that word.

Didn't call her that.

Well, use that word. Its totally inappropriate.

It's a word. It's not even a word, it's a string of symbols that could mean whatever you wanted it to. And you're not sorry even though you said you were twice.

I don't find it inappropriate in that context at all. I think she deserves harsher language than that. I am, however, sorry that you were offended.

Its offensive. Regardless of who you were referring to, that word should be off limits in all contexts.

Your opinion. I don't share it. I'm sorry you were offended, but that's as far as I'm going to take it. I find a ton of words far more offensive than that one. And it's not off limits in all contexts.

By all means, let's focus on a word and ignore the overall content. It's typical of today's discussions. Rather than address what's being said people would rather whine about the tone, cherry pick a word that they don't like or complain that it's mean spirited.

If you'd like to discuss the points in play here, we can continue this, but I'm done talking about word choice.

And GG probably should have used the word ass instead. But it's hard not to be harsh with a hater of America.

What's wrong with the word "cart"? I just don't get all the angst.

They know that what they're doing is making a difference. But their voices can't or won't be heard because of the screaming shills from the left who'd rather shove a microphone up Cindy Sheehan's traitor c**t.

I am sorry, but anytime you call anyone that word, I think you are out of line. Sorry, I don't mind a heated political debate, but I am personally offended by you calling any woman by that word.

Didn't call her that.

Channon: GG's undergoing a particularly delusional period-- far worse than usual. Please try to be understanding.

Archived