UAT self-reports 3 secondary violations

SupperClub

Dude, Brandon Gibson was NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER an AU lean. You are SADLY mistaken if you think that he was. Not even close.

Link?

Secondly, these ARE secondary violations. If you want to make something more out of them, fine. But running into a player at his school is a lot different than a 20 minute SCHEDULED meeting with a recruit during a dead period (butch davis).

None of these violations will result in probation. So what does it matter?

If you want to suggest that we are a bunch of blatant cheaters based on these paltry violations...then you are on drugs. If you think that things like this don't go on EVERYWHERE, then you are on good drugs.

You guys just wet yourselves over a bunch of crap that 50% of the schools will do this year.

So you chime in with the "Everybody Does It" defense yet again. I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing "everybody" (all football programs in the NCAA) with overflowing torrents of infractions in this single offseason.

Kind of like two of your players having 7 grades changed isn't a big deal...but POTENTIALLY one of our players having an 89.5 rounded up to an A (which I thought happened anyway)...is the story of the century.

Oh, it's a big deal alright. It's a big deal when two heavy uat leans' grades get changed then the "anonymous tip" comes in from likely the only person who could have known the grades were changed (The REC member who did the deed) as soon as their plans get foiled when the kids sign the dotted line for AU.

Trust me, no one wants this investigated further than Auburn fans.

Oh and, yeah, Auburn is about to get hit with a bunch of stuff too. See that? I can do that too.

Link?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how paying for a recruit and his family to come to campus for a recruiting trip can be considered a secondary violation. I've seen schools thrown under the bus for far less.

Link?

Don't need one. I know better, you know better. Why don't you ask Warmatt to give us a link?

So you chime in with the "Everybody Does It" defense yet again. I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing "everybody" (all football programs in the NCAA) with overflowing torrents of infractions in this single offseason.

Because everyone DOES do it. Again, if you don't think AU does the same type of thing, you are kidding yourself...but the next time AU self reports a secondary violation, I sure hope you are the FIRST one here telling us how horrible it is that ANY school would do such a thing.

Oh, it's a big deal alright. It's a big deal when two heavy uat leans' grades get changed then the "anonymous tip" comes in from likely the only person who could have known the grades were changed (The REC member who did the deed) as soon as their plans get foiled when the kids sign the dotted line for AU.

Trust me, no one wants this investigated further than Auburn fans.

Yeah, say it with me, neither one of those guys were anywhere CLOSE to coming to Alabama. Especially Ryan Williams. They weren't Alabama leans until this crap came out in the MPR. You guys bragged all year last year about how Ryan Williams wanted nothing to do with Alabama. But now, now that it helps the black helicopter crowd, all of the sudden these guys wanted to go to UA.

Link?

That's funny. I was going to ask you guys the same thing.

I don't wish bad things on uat just their inbred fans and unfortunately it's hard to separate the two.

I live in Tallapoosa County, would you like me to bring you some pictures of inbred Auburn fans?

Don't act like they don't exist. Maybe I should take my digital camera to the Alexander City Wal-Mart on any given Saturday. The 295 pound woman with tattoos and bad hygeine who waited on me at the convenience store yesterday was wearing a pair of Auburn warm-up pants...Size XXXXL.

Oh, I've seen them.

It's just that I see like 10-20 inbred bammers for every Auburner. Deny that and you are being delusional. Da Bahr brought em in now they are yours to keep.

So let me get this straight, South Carolina self reports 6 secondary violations in a year, (one of which was the same as what we reported), and it isn't a big deal.

But we report 3 and its the end of the world?

I don't wish bad things on uat just their inbred fans and unfortunately it's hard to separate the two.

I live in Tallapoosa County, would you like me to bring you some pictures of inbred Auburn fans?

Don't act like they don't exist. Maybe I should take my digital camera to the Alexander City Wal-Mart on any given Saturday. The 295 pound woman with tattoos and bad hygeine who waited on me at the convenience store yesterday was wearing a pair of Auburn warm-up pants...Size XXXXL.

Oh, I've seen them.

It's just that I see like 10-20 inbred bammers for every Auburner. Deny that and you are being delusional. Da Bahr brought em in now they are yours to keep.

Now, now...

As bad as I hate to admit it, this is Alabama. There are enough rednecks and misfits to go around. If Auburn had the success that Bama had from 1960-1980, many of those would be Auburn fans. They just went for the winning team at the time.

Please note that an increasing number of rednecks and inbreds are Auburn fans. That is a response to Auburn's recent success. You had better hope Alabama becomes potent again, or your fanbase will be overrun with all the future sidewalk alumni with missing chromosomes. :poke:

Now, as far as Tig goes there, I will have you know that I was born and raised in Alexander City. Went to school there for 9 years. We only moved to Daviston to take care of my grandparents in 1984, so I am only half Davistonian.

Oh, I've seen them.

Now, now...

As bad as I hate to admit it, this is Alabama. There are enough rednecks and misfits to go around. If Auburn had the success that Bama had from 1960-1980, many of those would be Auburn fans. They just went for the winning team at the time.

Please note that an increasing number of rednecks and inbreds are Auburn fans. That is a response to Auburn's recent success. You had better hope Alabama becomes potent again, or your fanbase will be overrun with all the future sidewalk alumni with missing chromosomes. :poke:

Now, as far as Tig goes there, I will have you know that I was born and raised in Alexander City. Went to school there for 9 years. We only moved to Daviston to take care of my grandparents in 1984, so I am only half Davistonian.

Well, until the scales tilt in our favor, tag you're it.

So let me get this straight, South Carolina self reports 6 secondary violations in a year, (one of which was the same as what we reported), and it isn't a big deal.

Have you ever gotten things straight? Not to my knowledge.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Who was still on probation when the violations occurred?

Nope, I had my hand on the tree. You can't tag someone if they are at base. :P

Now go back and count from 100...No peeking...

Are you really calling boosters recruiting athletes and providing transportation secondary? You guys didn't learn anything from the whole Memphis debacle.

Rappaport is the one calling them secondary. But he was also the one who wrote the article about how much a disciplinarian Shula was. :roflol::roflol:

The marsupial makes a good point. Remember the mid-late 80's.

Nope, I had my hand on the tree. You can't tag someone if they are at base. :P

Now go back and count from 100...No peeking...

I believe he got you with that one 88. I saw him. His hand was on the tree.

Yeah, but USC fans aren't d*cks.

The 295 pound woman with tattoos and bad hygeine who waited on me at the convenience store yesterday was wearing a pair of Auburn warm-up pants...Size XXXXL.

Uh.... how did you see the tag?

The 295 pound woman with tattoos and bad hygeine who waited on me at the convenience store yesterday was wearing a pair of Auburn warm-up pants...Size XXXXL.

Uh.... how did you see the tag?

That's how he rolls! :o

Are you really calling boosters recruiting athletes and providing transportation secondary? You guys didn't learn anything from the whole Memphis debacle.

Rappaport is the one calling them secondary. But he was also the one who wrote the article about how much a disciplinarian Shula was. :roflol::roflol:

Ok, if we go on probation for these "MAJOR death penalty worthy" infractions...I'll buy you your favorite case of beer.

Crickets so far from the resident bammers...

Especially RWS. He would not listen when we try to tell him infractions were on the way. Then he would post snide little comments mocking it.

Another thing I find funny, the Memphis mess was also labeled minor infractions when it started.

yeah, sorry i didn't have time being on a message board all day. between dealing with my wrecked car and concussion, i don't have all day to wait around.....

every week all we heard was doom and gloom that "there is some major stuff coming....you'll read about it next week." 3 secondary violations is hardly "major stuff". :usc: had more than us, and it was no earth shattering news. and as far as "why is it taking so long to file the report?"......i haven't seen AU's report of secondary violations? if it has been reported though, please let me see the link and i will stand corrected of course. i'm just simply stating, you guys are so quick to jump on this because you so so so so BADLY want this to be some sort of death penalty issue for the program, so you hype it up as much as possible. now, when i see some reports from the NCAA that it is coming after us for some major stuff, then we'll see. until then, i could sit here and spout something out everyday that there is about to be some major stuff go down with AU.....but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Ok, if we go on probation for these "MAJOR death penalty worthy" infractions...I'll buy you your favorite case of beer.

No gifts will be necessary as it will be a gift in itself. But hey, if you wanna fuel our party knock yourself out.

Especially RWS. He would not listen when we try to tell him infractions were on the way. Then he would post snide little comments mocking it.

Another thing I find funny, the Memphis mess was also labeled minor infractions when it started.

yeah, sorry i didn't have time being on a message board all day. between dealing with my wrecked car and concussion, i don't have all day to wait around.....

every week all we heard was doom and gloom that "there is some major stuff coming....you'll read about it next week." 3 secondary violations is hardly "major stuff". :usc: had more than us, and it was no earth shattering news. and as far as "why is it taking so long to file the report?"......i haven't seen AU's report of secondary violations? if it has been reported though, please let me see the link and i will stand corrected of course. i'm just simply stating, you guys are so quick to jump on this because you so so so so BADLY want this to be some sort of death penalty issue for the program, so you hype it up as much as possible. now, when i see some reports from the NCAA that it is coming after us for some major stuff, then we'll see. until then, i could sit here and spout something out everyday that there is about to be some major stuff go down with AU.....but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Concussion huh? I can see it didn't knock any sense into you.

Oh and, yeah, Auburn is about to get hit with a bunch of stuff too. See that? I can do that too.

could that explain why AU is losing recruits, even to Ole Miss???? it seems like they're always the first to catch wind, ya know....

Concussion huh? I can see it didn't knock any sense into you.

yeah well, i was quite shocked there was something in there that could get a concussion myself ;) but they scanned my cat and said so!

Archived