It's difficult to make up stuff like this

Tigermike

A normal human mind cannot wrap itself around a paranoid fantasy so bizarre, let alone create it.

I mean, who knew that squirrels could be supporters of the Jewish/Zionst conspiracy? But there you have it. I guess if a culture believes that it is a crime to place cucumbers and tomatoes next to each other because they are different genders, there's no telling how out-to-lunch their thought processes could be or what realms of fantasy and delusion they might be subject to.

Iranians arrest 14 squirrels for spying

Islamic Republic's intelligence agents allege rodents were carrying advanced Western spy gear

Dudi Cohen

Published: 07.13.07, 23:43 / Israel News

Iranian intelligence operatives recently detained over a dozen squirrels found within the nation's borders, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers determined to undermine the Islamic Republic.

"In recent weeks, intelligence operatives have arrested 14 squirrels within Iran's borders," state-sponsored news agency IRNA reported. "The squirrels were carrying spy gear of foreign agencies, and were stopped before they could act, thanks to the alertness of our intelligence services."

Iranian police commander Esmaeil Ahmadi-Moqadam confirmed the report, saying that a number of squirrels had been caught bearing foreign spy gear within Iran's borders.

"I heard of this but I have no specific knowledge on the subject," he said. He refused to give further details.

Recently, Iran has increased its efforts in combating espionage by the West. The use of rodents has not been documented in the past.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3425130,00.html

Archived