Slaughter?

TMAN34

I don't see many true freshman, especially those who did not participate in the spring, seeing immediate playing time.

The bigger question would be has he been cleared to play yet? If he is eligible, he would have a great chance to contribute from what I hear about his talent. Does anyone have any word on his eligibility progress?

I don't see many true freshman, especially those who did not participate in the spring, seeing immediate playing time.

-Signed Rodriquez Smith

The bigger question would be has he been cleared to play yet? If he is eligible, he would have a great chance to contribute from what I hear about his talent. Does anyone have any word on his eligibility progress?

According to those in the know, he's expected to be on campus very soon. Enrique seems to be the only one left whose status is still unclear.

What is Enrique's status? Is he waiting on test scores?

He had to retake the ACT in June.

I didn't even know Enrique Iglesias played football. Seems a little small to me. Kicker?

whoa. you drunk? that was awful.

I didn't even know Enrique Iglesias played football. Seems a little small to me. Kicker?

whoa. you drunk? that was awful.

Don't hate just because you have no wit. Some of us have a real gift. I am currently making plans to quit my day job and go on tour. Thanks, I'll be here all week.

Guy posted on Rivals today that Slaughter looks like he is going to make it. Also, Enrique Davis is still up in the air. If Davis doesn't make it , he will only need one class before joining the team in January....

Slaughter has made it I am told. ED still unsure but he was a redshirt for sure anyway.

Slaughter has made it I am told. ED still unsure but he was a redshirt for sure anyway.

yeah phillip marshap reported he made it yesterday on sportscall..but i haven't seen anything in print.

Archived