cameron henderson commits

kickinwang

Really solid pick-up. he doesn't have any stars yet because he hasn't played that long and came from a relatively weak high school. Not much film on him. He only camped at 2 places and left with 2 offers. Insanely athletic.

Really solid pick-up. he doesn't have any stars yet because he hasn't played that long and came from a relatively weak high school. Not much film on him. He only camped at 2 places and left with 2 offers. Insanely athletic.

Sleeper recruit of the year.

He was appearently the best d-lineman that camped with us this summer. Some Arkansas people are claiming that he was the best defensive player PERIOD at their camp. His video is appearently now up on Rivals and the kid is studly.

He was appearently the best d-lineman that camped with us this summer. Some Arkansas people are claiming that he was the best defensive player PERIOD at their camp. His video is appearently now up on Rivals and the kid is studly.

I saw the video and it's pretty impressive. He could be an immediate impact guy in the SEC. A lot of people think he'll be ranked a lot higher by the end of his senior season.

He could be an immediate impact guy in the SEC.

No. Henderson is definitely a developmental player, similar to AJ Greene who we signed last year. Big upside but needs polish as well as some physical development.

Is he the first in-state commitment to AU??

Keep on bragging about "winning" the state. Fat lot of good it's done you. Fat lot of good it will do you in the future.

Bama fans are such idiots. They never learn.

I saw one of their kind on some other message board somewhere who was saying if they could "jest lock up da hole state, they's be winnin nashunal champeenships ever year with them bama boys." I'd take that deal. I'd be willing to let UA take only players from this state and once they were through let AU pick from the rest and then recruit like we always have in FL, GA, TN, MS and LA. Then we'd get to watch AU spank those redneck homeboy's asses year after year after year. Oh wait.... that's different from now how?

• 3 months later...

Just a bump. Rivals updated their DE's today and Cameron moved up to the #12 Weakside DE. Also received a 4th star.

Yep.

Last year 7 out of 30 commits were in-state

This year 1 out of 7 commits are from in-state.

And, what's your point? The percentages are not all that different.

Hallelujah. About damn time someone we target goes up rather than down. Did they upgrade 2 or 3 of Bama's recruits to compensate for this cardinal sin?

I didn't notice it until today but they also bumped T'Sharvan Bell (who I think we should land) to 4-star status as well. They also mentioned something about Marcus Jemison (again, another top target who we have a great shot with) being moved up to the highest rated 3-star position (not sure if that is just in the ATH category or overall among all positions - probably ATH).

Yep.

Uhhh...buy a calculator. B)

Nonetheless, I don't care. If we keep beating Bama with Florida and Georgia and TN boys, I'm fine with that.

Yep.

Uhhh...buy a calculator. B)

Nonetheless, I don't care. If we keep beating Bama with Florida and Georgia and TN boys, I'm fine with that.

Seriously, it's close to double

Archived