Are teams gonna tee off on Notre Dame this year?

BamaGrad03

3 and 9. I bet the programming genius at NBC Sports is wondering why he ever agreed to being the Notre Dame network. If the Irish get any worse, Celebrity Bowling will be a bigger draw.

What I don't get is that ND recruits nationally, and can't do better than this?

Oh, well. It will shut up my in-laws' family at least. HUGE Notre Dame fans.

Just remember one thing. They will not play a more agressive defense than the one that tore them to shreads on Saturday.

That being said, maybe they finish the season winning their last 3 games to improve to 4-8 or 3-9...

Michigan State is going to run roughshod all over the Irish and I honestly believe that they could start out 0-8.

I think Mich State loses due to choking on apple sauce.

Don't worry they will save the choke job against a conference team. Notre Dame looks so weak right now that MooStank would give em a close game.

Last time I checked Notre Dame didn't belong to a conference.

He was talking about Mich St....and referencing that hilarious melt-down of one of their radio guys.

That was the great melt-down EVER! Anyone have a link to it?

Edit: Found it. I am listening to it now, this is GREAT stuff.

http://houserockbuilt.hipcast.com/download...915acb69e9d.mp3

"Im not done" "IM NOT DONE!!!!!"

"They mismanaged the clock....AAAAAGIANNNNNNN"

"Timeouts are not like cell phone minutes.... They DONT CARRY OVER"

"PUCKER, PUCKER, PUCKER"

This guy is great!

Michigan State is going to run roughshod all over the Irish and I honestly believe that they could start out 0-8.

I think Mich State loses due to choking on apple sauce.

Don't worry they will save the choke job against a conference team. Notre Dame looks so weak right now that MooStank would give em a close game.

Last time I checked Notre Dame didn't belong to a conference.

He was talking about Mich St....and referencing that hilarious melt-down of one of their radio guys.

Thanks for the correction Aubie, I think WarTiger needs some new reading specs. I don't remember if it was SI or ESPN, but Michigan State was in their Top-5 of overrated programs of the last 25 years.

Dr. i concur with your findings, they will be jumping from rooftops in south bend. this is going to get ugly, no wonder saban wants a crack at 'em. this year rudy will be most watched video on saturdays as well in south bend. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived