BiggerIF

DyeEraTiger

Where do we finish ranked, IF: 1. We keep our current commits. 2. We get Dee Finley. 3. Julio Jones 4. Mcclain 5. DeAndre Brown (WR out of Miss 5*) 6. Raven Gray 7. Matt Pachan 8. Jerrel Harris

It could happen, plus a few more in state big name possibilities like Barron, Barnes, Harbin,Hunt, Moncrief.

I guess we don't have room for all of the in state talent this year plus all of the guys that are our leaners out of Fla. and etc.

Not that all of the stars matter but even with our limited number of offers this year, it looks to me like we are still a top 20 team if most of these big names come through.

I believe we'll at least have 2 5*'s if not 3 before all is said and done. I just like to see us in the top 20 or so every year in recruiting for publicity sake but it'll be a good class no matter.

:au: Like you said "stars" mean nothing, especially at this point in the process. If you remember Dontariaus Thomas and Dansby were maybe 2 or 3 stars.....just an example! :au:

Where do we finish ranked, IF: 1. We keep our current commits. 2. We get Dee Finley. 3. Julio Jones 4. Mcclain 5. DeAndre Brown (WR out of Miss 5*) 6. Raven Gray 7. Matt Pachan 8. Jerrel Harris

It could happen, plus a few more in state big name possibilities like Barron, Barnes, Harbin,Hunt, Moncrief.

I guess we don't have room for all of the in state talent this year plus all of the guys that are our leaners out of Fla. and etc.

Not that all of the stars matter but even with our limited number of offers this year, it looks to me like we are still a top 20 team if most of these big names come through.

I believe we'll at least have 2 5*'s if not 3 before all is said and done. I just like to see us in the top 20 or so every year in recruiting for publicity sake but it'll be a good class no matter.

Don't know where we would rank but I don't think we'll get (not trying to be negative here):

Dee, JJ, McClain, Brown, Patchan, and not feeling good about Harris right now.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't understand you people.

If "ifs" and "butts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Wonderful advice, if I've ever heard it.

I was just trying to answer a question for the guy. I'll worry about recruiting in Feb. I'm actually drinking a Corona right now :cheers:

Boy, you're a riot. And almost original.

If we get all of that? Maybe top 25 recruiting class because you know that Julio Jones will go from number 1 to number 30 and the others will lose a star each, if not all of their stars. Nick Saban himself controls the rankings and Mal Moore creates recruits out of two machines: one for players to play at Bama and others to go elsewhere.

Don't worry about recruiting too much. Ronnie Brown, anyone?

If we get all of that? Maybe top 25 recruiting class because you know that Julio Jones will go from number 1 to number 30 and the others will lose a star each, if not all of their stars. Nick Saban himself controls the rankings and Mal Moore creates recruits out of two machines: one for players to play at Bama and others to go elsewhere.

Don't worry about recruiting too much. Ronnie Brown, anyone?

Well, I can't go so far as to say I won't worry about recruiting. Maybe not worry about the number of stars but recruiting definitely makes the difference. And, the number of stars makes some difference. Still, what our coaches do with them when they get on campus makes the most difference-- fo sho.

Archived