CFN Says...

GalensGhost

CFN says AU goes 9-3 losing road games at LSU, Florida and Georgia. There's a better chance of losing at Arkansas than at Georgia, IMO. But 9-3 would be amenable. LSU is the only team in the SEC that CFN predicts will be better than 9-3.

CFN says LSU goes 11-1, osing only to Alabama. Laughed the ass off at that one. LSU will lose at least twice and neither of those will be to Alabama. Starting QB is suspect and Les Miles will start to crack this season.

CFN says Alabama goes 7-5, losing to Georgia, FSU, Tennessee, Ole Miss and Auburn. Ole MISS? No, Bama loses to LSU and beats Ole Miss. If Saban drops a game to Steriodgeron it will be time for him to get packing. The Arkansas and Vandy games are hardly gimmes for Bama either.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/661626.html

Steroidgeron!!! :lol:

Not just homerism here but I can't see AU losing all 3 of those road games. A split with the big 4 (Including Arky) at worst. But, 9-3 or 10-2 would be fine with me this year as long as we're competitive in all of our games.

CFN can suck my big, fat, hairy love pickle.

Yeah right. More like short, thin, naked gherkin.... :lol:

Steroidgeron!!! Hilarious!!

Someone should email CFN and tell them we only lost to UGA in Auburn. We don't lose there.

I agree the Arkansas game is tougher than that one to win. I also agree we are facing a pretty steep up-hill battle at LSU and at UF. But, how much of this is pre-season hype? Jamarcus Russell was Nick Saban's quarterback. We'll see what Les Miles can do this year. How is Florida going to be without Chris Leak?

Anyone who writes those games off so easily is just ASKING for an upset. I hope Miles and Meyer write us off so easily too.

Archived