As for ridiculing Brodie

BAMMERPERRY

I would suggest you guys be cautious. KSU was a VERY average Defense and they pummeled Cox. I would be surprised if he lasts half a year with AUs OL. Thank you.

Very average....I guess all idiots are entitled to an opinion.

Not to make excuses, just my attempt to erase ignorance from the board.

As far as the QB pressure..K-State's front seven probably has more experience then of any SEC school. Mostly Seniors and Juniors.

K-STATE DEFENSE

LE 97 Mike Abana 6-5 280 Jr.-JC

96 Moses Manu 6-2 260 Sr.-1L

NT 99 Steven Cline 6-2 296 Sr.-2L

92 Brandon Balkcom 6-0 266 Jr.-1L

RE 95 Rob Jackson 6-4 259 Sr.-1L

55 Vlad Faustin 6-2 258 Jr.-1L

SLB 98 Ian Campbell 6-4 249 Jr.-2L

10 Chris Patterson 6-2 206 Jr.-JC

MLB 53 Reggie Walker 6-1 231 Jr.-2L

39 John Houlik 5-11 217 So.-1L

MLB 51 Justin Roland 6-0 245 Sr.-1L

37 Marcus Perry 6-1 230 Sr.-3L

WLB 90 Eric Childs 6-3 227 So.-1L

43 Antwon Moore 5-10 210 Jr.-1L

Of the entire 2 deep chart, they list two sophmores and no freshman; and only one sophmore starts.

2007 Big 12 Preseason Team

Defense

DL Ian Campbell Kansas State 6-5 242 Jr/2L Cimarron, Kan.

DB Marcus Watts Kansas State 6-1 189 Sr/3L Hays, Kan.

"Tim Tibesar was promoted to defensive coordinator on Jan. 10, 2007, and is in his second season with the Wildcats.

Regarded as one of the top defensive coordinators in all of Division II prior to his arrival at Kansas State, Tibesar originally joined the Wildcats as the program’s special teams coordinator on Dec. 22, 2005.

In 2003 he was promoted to defensive coordinator and proceeded to assemble a unit that ranked first in the North Central Conference in total defense, scoring defense, rushing defense, pass efficiency defense and quarterback sacks over the next two seasons.

North Dakota was also consistently ranked among the national leaders defensively during Tibesar’s tenure and in 2004 led all of Division II in scoring defense after yielding just 10.8 points per game."

As was stated by CTT and Coach Ensminger; I'll cut Coach Borges some slack. How do you prepare for a Defense in which there is no scouting of a new D-Coordinator who didn't coach Defense last season, and the previous seasons were in D2?

I would suggest you guys be cautious. KSU was a VERY average Defense and they pummeled Cox. I would be surprised if he lasts half a year with AUs OL. Thank you.

As far as the QB pressure..K-State's front seven probably has more experience then of any SEC school. Mostly Seniors and Juniors.

K-STATE DEFENSE

Of the entire 2 deep chart, they list two sophmores and no freshman; and only one sophmore starts.

Defense

"Tim Tibesar was promoted to defensive coordinator on Jan. 10, 2007, and is in his second season with the Wildcats.

Regarded as one of the top defensive coordinators in all of Division II prior to his arrival at Kansas State, Tibesar originally joined the Wildcats as the program’s special teams coordinator on Dec. 22, 2005.

In 2003 he was promoted to defensive coordinator and proceeded to assemble a unit that ranked first in the North Central Conference in total defense, scoring defense, rushing defense, pass efficiency defense and quarterback sacks over the next two seasons.

North Dakota was also consistently ranked among the national leaders defensively during Tibesar’s tenure and in 2004 led all of Division II in scoring defense after yielding just 10.8 points per game."

As was stated by CTT and Coach Ensminger; I'll cut Coach Borges some slack. How do you prepare for a Defense in which there is no scouting of a new D-Coordinator who didn't coach Defense last season, and the previous seasons were in D2?

Excellent post! :thumbsup: I usually ignore Bp's posts but I'm glad I read this one. That was good info. :au:

K-STATE DEFENSE

Defense

Excellent post! :thumbsup: I usually ignore Bp's posts but I'm glad I read this one. That was good info. :au:

Thank John Deere...not BP....

Good post JD! :thumbsup:

lots of JUCOs.

Like I've said in some earlier posts....Before the game. This KSU defense was one of the fastest defense that AU will see all year...

...and Lot's of JUCOs? So F'n What? How many times did you bounce when you were born?

lots of JUCOs.

Like I've said in some earlier posts....Before the game. This KSU defense was one of the fastest defense that AU will see all year...

...and Lot's of JUCOs? So F'n What? How many times did you bounce when you were born?

I'm sure his uncle daddy bounced him a lot

lots of JUCOs.

I'm sure his uncle daddy bounced him a lot

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Well, the chief difference is that our QB didn't curl up on the turf and suck his thumb, begging to be taken out.

lots of JUCOs.

lots of JUCOs.

Nice hustle, but you know only 6 bounces were legit while the other 6 were either half bounces or just made up.

lots of JUCOs.

Nice hustle, but you know only 6 bounces were legit while the other 6 were either half bounces or just made up.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Who is this "brodie" person of which you speak?

Who is this "brodie" person of which you speak?

I believe it used to be a line of grass mulchers a few years back but it was really ineffective so the line was discontinued. Some company in Kansas City bought out the patent... haven't heard much about it since then.

Archived