Louisville and MTSU

CircleDrill

You have got to be kidding me. 7 touchdowns scored in the first quarter? 41 to 35 with 4:00 to go in the 3rd? This is MTSU and the "#8" team in the country.

Only problem is they both forgot to bring their defenses. I'm sure there are people that will look at this game and think how "awesome" Louisville is, but I see it differently.

This game is a joke. It's worse than LSU and Miss State. At least in that game, one team looked good.

Another great defensive showing from one of the Big East schools. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

"Not so fast, my friend."

Cincinnati - 34

Oregon State - 3

I can't wait to read Dodd's article on the mighty Pac-10 and the "squashing of SEC arrogance." Eh?

OK, I forced myself to watch that entire Louisville game. I kept saying to myself, "Man, this is just like a high school game." And it was. Run up and down the field untouched and score, score, score along with very little penalties called. When penalties were called, they were so blatantly stupid on the part of the players, it was embarassing.

That was a high school game with high school teams with absolutely no defense to speak of.

At least the announcers got something right. They kept saying at the end of the game, "This will not be good enough to beat teams in their conference. Period." So I appreciate that.

Louisville's defense is an utter joke. West Virginia could hang 80 on them if they wanted (and might do so). It was an entertaining game to watch, much like the old run-and-shoot Houston Cougers in the late 80's early 90's. Lots of style, no substance.

The Big East is too overrated to even discuss.

This game is a joke. It's worse than LSU and Miss State. At least in that game, one team looked good.

Which one?

The team of paramedics on the sideline.

Which one?

:msu: defense in the first half? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived