Lou Holtz makes me sick

auburnspice

Watching tonight' game....Miami vs. Texas A& M and during the halftime he does his stupid 'Pep Talk' segment aimed at Penn State. Uggghhhh!!!!!! :puke: Can you imagine Joe Pa watching and thinking "What a stupid little pr**k!" lol

The other day he was doing commentary on the mechanics of Tiger Woods swing. <_<

....Miami's offense looks pretty decent tonight......War Patrick Nix! (Apparently, Patrick's wife is expecting their fourth child anytime now. Congrats Pat.)

I liked the "they do their crossword puzzles in pen" comment, that was pretty funny. The fans in the stadium "are unarmed" was a little weird. Overall, I was waiting for it to end though.

I actually like those segments. If you pay attention to anything from Holtz, pat attention to that segment...he knows what he is doing. Other than that...absolute homer!!!

i will never understand why people pay to have that man speak to audiences. He is nothing but a snake oil salesman preaching character and all that is good while cheating and destroying programs behind their backs.

I actually like those segments. If you pay attention to anything from Holtz, pat attention to that segment...he knows what he is doing. Other than that...absolute homer!!!

I know what he's doing too........ball washing ND every chance he gets.

I know what he's doing too........ball washing ND every chance he gets.

It's not just the Domers. It's the Cocks and Hogs, too.

InDNo

You guys take what he says too seriously. Theres one of these topics every time he speaks. Even the ESPN guys just laugh at what he says. Hes good for a lot of laughs. And I agree War Eagle his little "speaches" have some pretty good lines.

I was SHOCKED AUburn didn't make their `NOT HOT' list @ halftime.

We're not on anybodys list for anything right now.. :au:

Anybody see the gameday sign a couple of weeks ago that read:

"Lou Holtz for PRETHIDENT"

Talk about someone greatly diminishing their legacy. This once great coach is now the laughing stock of the CFB world.

Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long while!! :roflol:

not nearly as funny as last year's "Lou Holtz it a Penith"

Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long while!! :roflol:

not nearly as funny as last year's "Lou Holtz it a Penith"

I have to give props to the "PRETHIDENT" guy just for the fact that he had to attach his sign to a 10-15 foot long pole so it could be seen behind the Game Day set.....pure dedication to getting the message out!!

I still can't believe ESPN signed Holtz on for another year in the studio. He adds absolutely nothing to their broadcasts. He is ignorant, a blind domer homer, and he has a speech impediment that only invites insults.

Furthermore, his ignorance only encourages Mark May.

I still can't believe ESPN signed Holtz on for another year in the studio. He adds absolutely nothing to their broadcasts. He is ignorant, a blind domer homer, and he has a speech impediment that only invites insults.

Wow, you hit that out of the ball park...I think I hear BG's car alarm going off.

Wow, you hit that out of the ball park...I think I hear BG's car alarm going off.

Well that's the second homerun I've hit in my life. The first since I was thirteen and playing little league baseball! Go me! :big:

Well that's the second homerun I've hit in my life. The first since I was thirteen and playing little league baseball! Go me! :big:

Be careful, you are living in the past and there might be some bammer that will pop up and make this thread totally pointless.

Archived