Kentucky

CircleDrill

Kentucky is the Cinderella Story in the SEC I guess. I was just looking at their schedule:

KENTUCKY WILDCATS

Sept. 1 EASTERN KENTUCKY W, 50-10

Sept. 8 KENT STATE W, 56-20

Sept. 15 LOUISVILLE [ESPN Classic] W, 40-34

Sept. 22 *at Arkansas [ESPN2] W, 42-29

Sept. 29 FLORIDA ATLANTIC 1 p.m. ET

Oct. 4 (Thu.) *at South Carolina [ESPN] 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 13 *LSU TBA

Oct. 20 *FLORIDA TBA

Oct. 27 *MISSISSIPPI STATE TBA

Nov. 10 *at Vanderbilt TBA

Nov. 17 *at Georgia TBA

Nov. 24 *TENNESSEE TBA

They could finish somewhere between 8-4 and 10-2. Heck, they might even beat Florida if they take their vitamins and the wind blows right.

That's pretty crazy. I do not see a scenario in which they could go to Atlanta, but I could be wrong.

I sure am glad we don't have to play them this year.

I bet Spurrier takes them out. USC's D was holding LSU fairly well. LSU capitalized on a turnover, and USC wasn't able to take advantage of 2 trips to the red zone. Take those away and its tied up at 21.... UK's D will let USC's O score more.

No way they get past LSU, but I bet they put up an impressive amount of points on them.

I could see them beating UF in a shootout. I'm not saying it will happen, but its a possibility.

I agree I'm happy we are not playing them this season.

I think they will end up at 8-4 regular season and hopefully a win in their bowl game. It is going to be funny for SC-Kentucky to be a "must-see".

B/t SC, LSU, UF, UGA, UT, VAndy, and MSU they lose 4? No way. They will lose probably to LSU and UF (although this will be close b/c of young UF D), but other games are toss ups. I think they beat VAndy and MSU and split SC and UGA, may be get beat by UT but I don't think UT can keep a scoring frenzy with them? It will be fun to watch the East.

Archived