ESPN's bottom 10 List

JohnDeere

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10074

ESPN.com's Bottom 10

RANK TEAM RECORD COMMENT

1. FIU 0-4 "Right Now": The Panthers' 16-game losing streak is the nation's longest. Right now, they have to be No. 1 in the Bottom 10.

2. Temple 0-4 "Hot For Teacher": They certainly aren't hot for the Owls in Philly. Maybe the Temple faculty can get the Owls worked up?

3. Notre Dame 0-4 "Where Have All The Good Times Gone": The Irish are 0-4 for the first time in their storied history. And 0-8 looks probable. Could 0-12 be possible?

4. Rice 0-4 "Poundcake": The Owls' last three losses have been by 44, 35 and 25. They opened the season with a two-point loss to I-AA Nicholls State.

5. Louisville

2-2 "Somebody Get Me A Doctor": Actually, the Cards might be asking somebody to get them a defensive coordinator. After losing to previously winless Syracuse, the Cards rank No. 104 in pass defense.

6. Marshall 0-4 "Jump": The Bottom 10 might as well jump. Jump! Go ahead and jump onto the Thundering Herd's bandwagon.

7. Louisiana-Lafayette 0-4 "Why Can't This Be Love": Well, because a bye week for Louisiana-Monroe prevented us from combining the Ragin' Cajuns with the Warhawks to form U L-U Pick 'em.

8. Utah State 0-4 "Push Comes To Shove": When the Aggies faced winless San Jose State in a Saturday pillow fight, something had to give. It was the Aggies.

9. North Texas 0-3 "House Of Pain": The Mean Green are last in the nation in scoring defense, so they are feeling the pain at home and on the road.

10. Central Michigan 1-3 "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love": That is especially true in Mount Pleasant after the Chippewas suffered a stunning 44-14 loss to I-AA North Dakota State.

Waiting list: Bottle throwing at Alabama, Colorado State (0-3), Louisiana-Monroe (0-3), Middle Tennessee (0-4) and Texas A&M's play calling.

I'll save the UATers the trouble.

"Worse things have happened at LSU and at the Swamp"

"Auburn-UGA-water hoses-hedges---blah blah blah"

Pick a UATer 9/26

You forgot that our ROTC section threw 2 cups at a South Florida player after he taunted the fans and tried to climb up in the stands, as we all know though 2 cups=89 cups :) .

if you think that only 2 cups got thrown at the USF players, you need to go back to school and learn how to count.

You forgot that our ROTC section threw 2 cups at a South Florida player after he taunted the fans and tried to climb up in the stands, as we all know though 2 cups=89 cups :) .

if you think that only 2 cups got thrown at the USF players, you need to go back to school and learn how to count.

You know, it really doesn't matter whether you claim Auburn fans threw hand grenades or bowling balls at USF or any other team.

The issue here is what Bama fans did and what was documented on film and by your own radio announcing team. The issue here is the gulf that exists between the "class" Bama's always claimed to have and the way your fans actually behave -- which is about as far from classy as a human being can possibly get. Even Saban seemed befuddled by the meaning of the term, saying: "“It’s a word I see that comes up on our board when we do some of our traditional stuff here.." Yes, it's a word he sees but has no idea how to define.

irons.jpg

trend (trnd) n.

1. The general direction in which something tends to move.

2. A general tendency or inclination. See Synonyms at tendency.

3. Current style; vogue: the latest trend in fashion.

irons.jpg

trend (trnd) n.

1. The general direction in which something tends to move.

2. A general tendency or inclination. See Synonyms at tendency.

3. Current style; vogue: the latest trend in fashion.

burn.

You know, it really doesn't matter whether you claim Auburn fans threw hand grenades or bowling balls at USF or any other team.

The issue here is what Bama fans did and what was documented on film and by your own radio announcing team. The issue here is the gulf that exists between the "class" Bama's always claimed to have and the way your fans actually behave -- which is about as far from classy as a human being can possibly get. Even Saban seemed befuddled by the meaning of the term, saying: "“It’s a word I see that comes up on our board when we do some of our traditional stuff here.." Yes, it's a word he sees but has no idea how to define.

oh, believe me, i'll admit there are stupid people in our fanbase that do that crap. but you need to remember there are stupid people in your fanbase also that do stupid things. but i guess its excusable for your fanbase to do something as long as our fanbase does it more than yours. i know you will never ever ever admit what happened to the USF players, but it happened. i don't care what end zone the celebration is in. i don't care if players taunt the fans. its inexcusable for us, for AU, for any fan of any team in the nation to throw anything onto the field.

oh, believe me, i'll admit there are stupid people in our fanbase that do that crap. but you need to remember there are stupid people in your fanbase also that do stupid things. but i guess its excusable for your fanbase to do something as long as our fanbase does it more than yours. i know you will never ever ever admit what happened to the USF players, but it happened. i don't care what end zone the celebration is in. i don't care if players taunt the fans. its inexcusable for us, for AU, for any fan of any team in the nation to throw anything onto the field.

And your point is?

I didn't see any USF players getting hit with anything, but it would not surprise me if they did. The point is not who did what. The point is Alabama fans claim all this class and character and dignity (IOW you think you are better than everybody else), but you don't have it. It's a lie. You're just another fan base.

And your point is?

I didn't see any USF players getting hit with anything, but it would not surprise me if they did. The point is not who did what. The point is Alabama fans claim all this class and character and dignity (IOW you think you are better than everybody else), but you don't have it. It's a lie. You're just another fan base.

then you either turned your back right before the ball was caught in the end zone, or you are in denial. i know some AU folks that were there and they all said it happened (one group has season tickets). but it only came out of the student section, though. that seems to be where most of the stupidity comes from at most games, although certainly not always limited to only them. i hated what happened at the AU game last season, and i hate that it happened at the UGA game. i wish the SEC or NCAA would come up with a rule and fine system for fans doing that reallly. that would be alot of incentive for schools to make sure it doesn't happen. its just a matter of time before someone is seriously injured.

Archived