Where are all the Bammer fans?

Tigermike

You were here for the past three weeks, Just wondering.

Right here.

Roll Tide!! :ua:

I'm actually blown away by the events of the last 6 hours. I predicted just the opposite and I'm really more surprised by Bama's loss today. I thought Bama's Offense and especially J.P. Wilson, took a step backwards. Not a flame by a rival here. I thought Bama's O would ring up 27 - 30 minimum while holding a totally inept FSU offense to 14 -20 at the most.

Wilson was the difference in my opinion and he just didn't look sharp at all.

I'm actually blown away by the events of the last 6 hours. I predicted just the opposite and I'm really more surprised by Bama's loss today. I thought Bama's Offense and especially J.P. Wilson, took a step backwards. Not a flame by a rival here. I thought Bama's O would ring up 27 - 30 minimum while holding a totally inept FSU offense to 14 -20 at the most.

Yes I agree with you totally. Hopefully we can get it together, but we still got the "young team, new coach" thing to fall back on! LOL! :roflol:

Great win again, and very honestly I am happy that Tebow was knocked off his high horse.

Aside from a turnover inside our 5 yard line and a cornerback getting burned on a 10 yard pass, the defense played well enough to win. The Tide offense has take a serious step back though. Coming into the season and through the first three weeks, I wasn't really concerned about the offense. Now, I'm not sure if we will be able to move the ball enough to win against Houston next week. We keep hanging our defense out to dry and it is killing us.

Either way, great win tonight.

I knew you regulars would be here, that was aimed at those goobers who came out of the wood work several weeks ago. :thumbsup:

The typical and numerous 'Bama bandwagon fans are LOOOOONG gone; they only come out when Alabama is undefeated or when they have beat Auburn...

Aside from a turnover inside our 5 yard line and a cornerback getting burned on a 10 yard pass, the defense played well enough to win. The Tide offense has take a serious step back though. Coming into the season and through the first three weeks, I wasn't really concerned about the offense. Now, I'm not sure if we will be able to move the ball enough to win against Houston next week. We keep hanging our defense out to dry and it is killing us.

Seriously, Bama's defense is average at best. Everyone knew that going in and admittedly, Saban's coaching has helped them hang in there longer than they should have. I thought that from the spring and through the first couple of games, it would be like most predicted. Bama's offense would put up sick numbers and the defense would do just enough to win games. The offense today looked very tentative and J.P. Wilson looked eerily like Brandon Cox in the first couple of games.

it really was shocking how absolutely inept bammer's offense was today. i kept waiting for that long bomb to open up, but it never really happened. well, at least i don't think it did. at 7 PM i stopped giving a crap.

Seriously, Bama's defense is average at best. Everyone knew that going in and admittedly, Saban's coaching has helped them hang in there longer than they should have. I thought that from the spring and through the first couple of games, it would be like most predicted. Bama's offense would put up sick numbers and the defense would do just enough to win games. The offense today looked very tentative and J.P. Wilson looked eerily like Brandon Cox in the first couple of games.

i think BC sneezed on JPW

I'm here. Well, at least expectations have fallen back to earth. I think they got out of hand after the Arkansas win. It was painfully obvious vs. UGA and FSU that we just do not have the horses to keep up right now. After the Arkansas game, people were saying we would win every game but LSU. Welcome back to reality. I forsee losses to UT, LSU, and Auburn. That is 5. It will take a while to build it up. I am just sorry for the people who jumped the gun in giving us our 13th title...... B)

sally jesse couldn't hold BC's Jock!.....And NOW you all KNOW IT ! ! !

True to form, our rival regulars start showing up and offering congrats. The drive-by smack talkers are nowhere to be found. Funny.

Thanks for the props, Argo, Rev and others.

I'm still here. I usually like to take a day or so off the boards after a loss.

I surely don't want to hear it from AU people, and I really don't like to read all the sky is falling posts from UA fans.

That's funny.

Oh yeah! Congrats for the Florida victory!! I was pulling for AU at the end. I thought it was bullcrap that they allowed the Urban Legend to call timeout so late. Great kick by Byrum!!!......twice!

Question for Bama fans - Do you guys think Applewhite and CNS gave up on the run a little prematurely Saturday? JPW had more carries than Grant.

Question for Bama fans - Do you guys think Applewhite and CNS gave up on the run a little prematurely Saturday? JPW had more carries than Grant.

No, early in the game they were stacking the box like crazy. If you notice, we ran the ball 4 times in a row on our first TD drive. 4 Times in a row for 4 first downs.

I think our throwing was a combination of them stacking the box early, us having poor field position all day, and us being down in the 4th quarter.

No, early in the game they were stacking the box like crazy. If you notice, we ran the ball 4 times in a row on our first TD drive. 4 Times in a row for 4 first downs.

I think our throwing was a combination of them stacking the box early, us having poor field position all day, and us being down in the 4th quarter.

It's a shame opposing teams won't drop back into a prevent defense to start the game. Can you imagine the JPW for Heisman hype we'd be blessed with were that the case?

It's a shame opposing teams won't drop back into a prevent defense to start the game. Can you imagine the JPW for Heisman hype we'd be blessed with were that the case?

I believe that's also how the legend that is SJPW started. 05' Iron Bowl anyone?

So Arkansas played a prevent the whole game? LSU played prevent the whole game last year?

I think it's HILARIOUS that 2 weeks ago you had given up on BC. But now JPW has one bad game, and BC one good one...and JPW is awful and BC just had to work a few things out.

Fickle fickle.

So Arkansas played a prevent the whole game? LSU played prevent the whole game last year?

I think it's HILARIOUS that 2 weeks ago you had given up on BC. But now JPW has one bad game, and BC one good one...and JPW is awful and BC just had to work a few things out.

Fickle fickle.

Sarah Jessica is 9-9 as a starter. Oh, yeah, 5.

To be honest I had to eat crow with the wife.

I assured her that with the game on the line that Brandon was going to lose it for us.

He played a good game and managed to check off to a huge pass play finally.

I was impressed with Cox for the first time in nearly a year.

Archived