if bama loses to ole miss this weekend...

AUbirdie

Bama wins by 3 pts.

I would say that can swing either way though.

Ole Miss is playing tough this year. I can tell you they are dangerous right now. they are 2-4 with good talent and some decent game plans. If ogeron is going to get into a bowl game he has to dial it up.

I am not counting ole miss out against Auburn. Its going to be an 11:30 game and they are hungry.

I think Alabama is going to lose this game because God hates Nick Saban.

No way Alabama loses. Won't be a three-TD blowout, but you can look for something along the lines of 31-17 UA.

Ole miss lost to florida late in the game and failed to mount a comeback and ended up 30-24. Ole Miss is not a joke. They just need to figure that last detail out to win a few games.

The more they lose the more dangerous they become as bowl game hopes spin out of control.

*edit for score since I tried to rely on memory and it failed.*

I think Ole Miss keeps it close throughout the first half, but Bama wins by 14-17 points.

I love how bammers are so confident even after Ole Miss's Offense carved up their defense like a busty babe in a horror flick last season.

No way Alabama loses. Won't be a three-TD blowout, but you can look for something along the lines of 31-17 UA.

please explain your reasoning.

heres mine for an ole miss win.

1. alabama is not much if any better than they were last year when ole miss took them to OT at home.

2. ole miss' 2 home losses were both fairly close to teams that are much better than bama.

3. people who know(vegas) have ole miss as only a 6.5 point dog.

4. ole miss desperatly needs a win to save thier season.

5. i can easily see bama having a hangover from their near choke vs who-ston last week.

prediction: coach yaw-yaw 27

Lucifer - 20

Ole miss lost to florida late in the game and failed to mount a comeback and ended up 38-31. Ole Miss is not a joke. They just need to figure that last detail out to win a few games.

The more they lose the more dangerous they become as bowl game hopes spin out of control.

UF beat Ole Miss 30-24, not 38-31. However, this game could go either way. I don't see any way uat wins this by 3 td's, they just aren't consistent enough. On the other hand, ole miss lost 31-17 to Vanderbilt, yet nearly upset Florida a few weeks ago. This game is in Oxford and it wouldn't surprise me at all which ever way this game ends up. Here's hoping for an Ole Miss victory, and if that's the case, then ULM could be uat's last chance at victory on the season.

ole miss 27

uat 20

JPW won't be benched if they lose. Replacing him for a freshmen would be the same thing as Auburn benching Cox permanently for Kodi Burns. You're basically giving up on the season and preparing for next year. JPW has put up good numbers in the past - there's no reason to think he can't do so in the future.

As for the game this weekend, I'm very tempted to pick Ole Miss. Bama's offense has been struggling against defenses that have a pulse. Big time problem for the defense will be the running back Ole Miss has. Oh yeah, the QB has played pretty well all season.

I'm going to go out on a limb.

27-21 Ole Miss.

bama's gonna win. want a reason? coach O is the worst coach in the sec, one of the worst in the country. when push comes to shove, i think i'd rather have my money on nick saban rather than O (the coach). he's awful. just awful.

regardless of their solid passing game, competent running back, etc. they'll find a way to lose. this is one of those games that bama just doesn't lose. kinda like vandy. seems like every year is the year vandy's gonna beat bama... never happens. vandy turns it over. or misses a field goal. or gives up late scores. it's always something. ole miss is just the same. they push you a little, but they find ways to lose games. that's what poorly coached teams do: they invent ways to lose. this game will be no different.

"regardless of their solid passing game, competent running back, etc. they'll find a way to lose. this is one of those games that bama just doesn't lose."

I would not be so confident in that, learning from past experiences myself (Miss St), those are the games that you do lose when you least expect it.

I think I saw some protester carrying this sign....

Lou Holtz has a better chance of being elected Senator in Mississippi than Ole Miss has beating UAT!

Ole Miss ain't man enough to beat UAT!

Ole Miss will win when pigs fly!

Any other amusing points I can make? I agree...UAT always finds a way to win these games.

:ua: = 24

:om: = 17

Coach O is the worst coach in the SEC and this year Ole Miss is probably the worst team in the SEC. Ole Miss only has two wins: a two point victory over mighty Memphis and a blowout over La. Tech. They did play Florida tough, but they lost. Vandy beat Ole Miss by two touchdowns, and Bama beat Vandy by two touchdowns.

Because the game is in Oxford I think Ole Miss will keep it from getting out of control, but Bama wins this one by ten.

(Hope I'm wrong!)

I don't see a 3 TD win by Bama either. Old Missus' D is showing some starch lately. And Bama's O has been sputtering. I look for both trends to continue and Bama to pull out a victory of about 6-10 pts.

I don't see a 3 TD win by Bama either. Old Missus' D is showing some starch lately. And Bama's O has been sputtering. I look for both trends to continue and Bama to pull out a victory of about 6-10 pts.

Tiffin nails a FG at the buzzer to win 10-9. Bama is back.

:om: 23

:ua: 21

Yall know that I have been predicting this one for a while. :om: has one chance at a name win this season and it is Bama. They will throw the sink at the tide and hope it works.

:om: 23

:ua: 21

Yall know that I have been predicting this one for a while. :om: has one chance at a name win this season and it is Bama. They will throw the sink at the tide and hope it works.

They'll only catch them off guard if......They close their practices.

As for AU's game against Ole Piss, Auburn say NO to Lincoln Financial/Jefferson Pilot. I would rather purchase the game on Pay-Per-View, than to watch the Horrendous coverage put out by the worst Channel on TV, CW 21......Also, the game would be at 11:30 AM, that means for the people that don't come down to AU two to four days before the game are going to have to leave their house at around 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday. Everyone that came out for the Vandy game saw how well that worked....After the Huge Upset over the #4 ranked team in the Country, we had possibly less than 80,000 come out to show their support. And here we are wanting Auburn to add more seats. Why? So it would look More Empty? And no, I'm not trying to hijack the thread, I'm just stating the Obvious facts.

Okay, back to the Ole Piss=bammer talk.

Everyone is stating that this is a home game for Ole Miss....but what some are forgetting, mainly because We would never do such a thing, is that the bammers have purchased some of their opponents' season tickets, so the Mullet Nation might be slightly larger than one would expect. Not that it will matter.

:om: 21

:angryfire: 17

Ole Miss 42

Bammer 14

Both touchdowns for Bama come in the 4th quarter.

B)

I've been hearing about nick's 4th quarter program all year long....

Archived