Will Auburn beat us like a rented mule?

Legionfield

My how a week changes everything. We didn't play very good today. JPW is not very consistent. Oh well, maybe we can beat ULM :puke:

You have 2 correct points.... JPW isn't consistent, and how things change over a week are great points. AU beating you like a mule, not so much.

No way it's close.

Auburn will have ironed out its problems and will be attempting to eclipse their 11 sack mark of two seasons ago. It will get ugly in a hurry.

Let me put it this way, I'm debating if I even want to go anymore, and I haven't missed an Alabama-Auburn game since 1995.

No way it's close.

Auburn will have ironed out its problems and will be attempting to eclipse their 11 sack mark of two seasons ago. It will get ugly in a hurry.

Let me put it this way, I'm debating if I even want to go anymore, and I haven't missed an Alabama-Auburn game since 1995.

Ah, you say that now, but we'll all be pumped up and at each others throats by game-time. You'll wanna go.

It's going to be a very tough game. I have no confidence in this whatsoever now, especially after watching today's game. Won't surprised me if we lose because, well, face it, we're just not very good.

No way it's close.

Ah, you say that now, but we'll all be pumped up and at each others throats by game-time. You'll wanna go.

I'll go, but only because it's been "planned" for me to be there.

I'm not excited about it at all, though. There's no way I could be, considering I'll be getting to witness how far behind we are for the sixth consecutive year.

No way it's close.

I'm not excited about it at all, though. There's no way I could be, considering I'll be getting to witness how far behind we are for the sixth consecutive year.

Well, according to BG, you guys "aren't" behind at all.

Yawn...

The atmosphere will be good!

Judging how we fared against UGA compared to how you guys did...I think it's at least safe to say we are darn near even. We played them MUCH better than you did. But we took 2 steps back to day at the QB position.

We've both lost 4 games. At this point, I'd say Auburn would be probably a 2-3 point favorite thanks to the home field advantage. That, at least to me, doesn't indicate some great chasm between the two programs.

No way it's close.

did you see our pass coverage? IT WAS PATHETIC. The only thing we have going for us is a good pass rush but CWM seemed to have forgot the blitz package at home tonight.

I am terrified of uat's WR corp, you guys will resemble Hawaii playing against our defensive backfield.

Judging how we fared against UGA compared to how you guys did...I think it's at least safe to say we are darn near even. We played them MUCH better than you did. But we took 2 steps back to day at the QB position.

We've both lost 4 games. At this point, I'd say Auburn would be probably a 2-3 point favorite thanks to the home field advantage. That, at least to me, doesn't indicate some great chasm between the two programs.

Beat us on the field team to team, then we'll see how you compare.

Right now, you've lost 5 straight. Close THAT gap.

Think about it, if you lose to us AGAIN this year, what does a "closer" win vs. Georgia mean?

Not Sh*t.

Period.

"I give money to Alabama. I go to a lot of games!"

I just call it the way I see it. I feel like the world needs to know that not every member of the Alabama fanbase thinks the 2007 season team could hang the moon.

Right now, we're not a good team. That's not to say that I don't have faith in our staff and don't have a belief that we'll get to where we all wish to be in the near future.

Look at it this way, good teams score against Mississippi State. Good programs don't go three years without scoring an offensive touchdown against them... We're definitely behind.

No way it's close.

Do go and look forward to it! Who knows, Bama may play like the Tennessee game, and if Auburn plays like they did against Georgia............

Besides, UAT is your school. Be proud!

we've both had the surprising "great wins"... but we've also both lost a game or 2 we probably thought we were going to win.

Auburn's been blown out, and to my recollection, Alabama hasn't been, so there is that difference between the two teams.

I like Auburn's chances in this one, however.

Though I hate the losses yesterday...well, at least Auburn's loss B) , it does put an even bigger question mark on this year's Iron Bowl. Glad I'm not a bettin' man. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU PREDICT THIS YEAR'S GAME???? In a weird sort of way, kinda makes it more exciting knowing just how even the two teams are right now (obviously even in a bad way...both playing poor ball right now).

Wincrimson is making a living around here poor mouthing Bama.

Frankly it's getting old. He's like our PCChamp.

Again, find one post of me bashing Auburn. Case in point, read any of my posts since I arrived back from Athens. You will find no bashing, while about 90% of the posters on this board are bashing Borges and other parts of Auburn. So until you find me bashing Auburn, STFU when referring to me asshat. Go enjoy your loss to State for the second year in a row. Can you even recall the days of when Alabama could defeat Auburn?

Beat us on the field team to team, then we'll see how you compare.

Right now, you've lost 5 straight. Close THAT gap.

Think about it, if you lose to us AGAIN this year, what does a "closer" win vs. Georgia mean?

Not Sh*t.

Period.

I agree with that. We got to beat Auburn before we have closed the gap at all. After the way this year has gone (upsets, ups and downs), you cant compare how one team did against another. It just doesnt work.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Alabama won. Seriously, this will be a who wants it more game, not a who has a more talented team game. If we dwell and play pitiful football like we did against UGA, then you win hands down.

Archived