Wow...

townhallsavoy

Did I not say that Argo was the KING of the drive by post??? I know that's in one of these threads today, and like magic..

Rat tat tat....vrooooommmm

Where'd he go???? No discussion about the game Argo? Nothing to add except coming to the defense of the one tide fan who came in and his taking his medicine? Eating his crow? ...and being a good sport despite hacking one of our reg's off?

Amazing...

1. Shortly after I made that post my aunt was taken to the hospital with stroke-like symptoms. That's the reason I'm just now logging back on.

2. Instead of taking our discussion foward to 4-8 more pages, then posting a 700 word response about how I have an important job and no longer have time for it, I kindly sent Townhall a pm.

3. Is it your job to be a complete jackass at every opportunity? If so, I hope you are getting paid well. You are the best.

Yes, I am the best, and you STILL haven't talked about the game. Sorry about your aunt, but I guess she's okay now if it was important enough for you to log on again and continue lurking. It's the weekend killer, so my "important job" will continue tomorrow. I actually set my schedule, so call that a perk. I also post mainly in the evening during week days, so get over yourself.

C'mon Argue..err..Argo, did you REALLY go back and count the number of words in that post?

Anyway, say what you will about me, I have my reputation, you have yours. Now, is there anything about the game you'd like to ad, or are you just coming in here to complain some more about big bad meany ol' AC1?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look guys, theres just no way of spinning losing to UL-Monroe. BAMAPERRY couldn't even do it, and i sure as hell can't. other than the 2 INTs, from the stats it looks like JPW pretty much got his head back on today. 21-31 for 246 yards, then 163 net rushing yards for 409 yards total offense. how in the crap we thump TN then drop one to UL-Monroe a few weeks later is beyond me. i'm not going to crucify CNS at this point, but i was not happy to hear about DJ coming into the game after being suspended. i will admit, i was stoked after beating Arky and all and thought maybe this season could turn out to be better than expected, but here we are.

i am incredibly ready to get this season over with and see where we are in February with some of our commits. i'll give it a year or so to see how CNS does with his guys in there before i go into crucification mode. but that doesn't mean i'm not PISSED about losing to UL-freaking-Monroe. i'm REALLY starting to believe some of the chatter i've heard about a good bit of guys not being welcomed back to the team next season. its no wonder we're getting the recruits we are; when CNS said early playing time, apparently he wasn't joking. because our current bunch for the most part isn't getting it done. i love my team, no matter how much crap i have to take from you guys. i will always support them and i am proud of some of the things that they have done. but there is no way to spin being proud about today if you bleed crimson.....

congratulating you guys in advance on #6,

RWS

It's gotta hurt to see most of us were right about Bama this year. Most of us give credit to what he might do during the next few years, but it wasn't going to happen this year.

This was a reasonable post by you RWS.

We'll see about #6.... :thumbsup:

look guys, theres just no way of spinning losing to UL-Monroe. BAMAPERRY couldn't even do it, and i sure as hell can't. other than the 2 INTs, from the stats it looks like JPW pretty much got his head back on today. 21-31 for 246 yards, then 163 net rushing yards for 409 yards total offense. how in the crap we thump TN then drop one to UL-Monroe a few weeks later is beyond me. i'm not going to crucify CNS at this point, but i was not happy to hear about DJ coming into the game after being suspended. i will admit, i was stoked after beating Arky and all and thought maybe this season could turn out to be better than expected, but here we are.

i am incredibly ready to get this season over with and see where we are in February with some of our commits. i'll give it a year or so to see how CNS does with his guys in there before i go into crucification mode. but that doesn't mean i'm not PISSED about losing to UL-freaking-Monroe. i'm REALLY starting to believe some of the chatter i've heard about a good bit of guys not being welcomed back to the team next season. its no wonder we're getting the recruits we are; when CNS said early playing time, apparently he wasn't joking. because our current bunch for the most part isn't getting it done. i love my team, no matter how much crap i have to take from you guys. i will always support them and i am proud of some of the things that they have done. but there is no way to spin being proud about today if you bleed crimson.....

RWS

I am not now, nor have I EVER, chalked up #6 before it is played. My question is:

Were any of those prized commits, none are recruits, @ west vance on Saturday to witness the "booing" and meltdown first hand?

RWS

I am not now, nor have I EVER, chalked up #6 before it is played. My question is:

Were any of those prized commits, none are recruits, @ west vance on Saturday to witness the "booing" and meltdown first hand?

afaik there were none there. but i am not an eternal fountain of knowledge either.

RWS

Even though I hate to admit it, you will have better years. CNS did it at LSU, and don't write off the game this week so fast. I am scared to death about this weekend. After the way we didn't show up for UGA not sure what we will do with your fully stoked team again. All 5 textbook boys will be back. But there have been a lot of rumors about turmoil on the team (UA) and that is not a good thing to hear for your team.

Archived