Wow...

townhallsavoy

At least Shula could beat Duke.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty this loss does not surprise me at all. We got Saban for the future and for his recruiting capabilities. To be honest I am not down at all after this loss or this season. I am just happy that our future is bright and anyone who knows college football will understand why I say that.

See ya next week! Well I hope we show up.... :moon:

hey...here's what uat fans will say.... since uat is afraid to play uab....

the loss to ULM today was the equivalent of LSU's loss to uab a few years ago, and all just part of the process. It is, after all, a process. A process to maintain mediocrity.... :lol:

In all honesty this loss does not surprise me at all. We got Saban for the future and for his recruiting capabilities. To be honest I am not down at all after this loss or this season. I am just happy that our future is bright and anyone who knows college football will understand why I say that.

I'd nominate this for "spin of the week", but BG hasn't been on here yet.

B)

Let's see. You got $aban for the future. Well, when does "the future" start. This IS the future, if you count from when $aban got there. About 11 months in "the future". If that is not it, $4M for recruiting? Can't you get a good recruiting coordinator for a lot less than that?

Yeah right. You are such a pathetic lying prick. You = your whole fanbase. Look bro, you got beat by LA Monroe. You're surprised. You couldn't beat a team from the SUN BELT. Conference USA is at least respectable. Southern Miss is at least a team that has given teams problems in the past, so the loss to UAB could at least be looked at as a possibility. But LA Monroe?

Anyone who knows college football knows that your fanbase does not accept losses to the top teams in the SEC let alone a middle tier Sun Belt team. You've got issues at every single position on your team. The only decent player was on crutches in the 2nd half. The other decent player wasn't supposed to even be playing except Saban decided to go against his original plan of discipline. You think that's a good recruiting tactic? You think the media is going to respect that?

Please do us a favor and look up the definition of "delusional."

Allready trying to spin it. Face it - Bama got beat by a better team.

McCready's Revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got issues at every single position on your team. The only decent player was on crutches in the 2nd half. The other decent player wasn't supposed to even be playing except Saban decided to go against his original plan of discipline. You think that's a good recruiting tactic? You think the media is going to respect that?

I AGREE 10000%

Yep agreed again. They were the better team.

No spin, we got embarrassed tonight but hey it happens. Also only time will tell about our future and by future I mean Coach Saban coaching players he recruits.

PS. Maybe even search for a new QB.....ouch....

reality check dude!!!! this louisiana-monroe team lost to troy 24-7, did not score until 5:13 left in the third quarter, they are a STRUGGLING team in the sun belt. :roflol::roflol::roflol: let the media feeding frenzy begin.

Let's see. You got $aban for the future. Well, when does "the future" start. This IS the future, if you count from when $aban got there. About 11 months in "the future". If that is not it, $4M for recruiting? Can't you get a good recruiting coordinator for a lot less than that?

The "future" at uat starts fresh EVERY season, just like it has the last 25 years, and particularly with all EIGHT of their coaching changes. Those are the players shula got by "recruiting lights out" too... oops..

Yep agreed again. They were the better team.

100% BS!

Bama has the better team. They were simply outplayed and outcoached.

BTW townhallsavoy is it nessesary to get so personal and call me a pathetic lying prick. I can take Bama bashing and the razzing you guys want and should give me as a Bama fan, but getting personal is a bit far and I think that most Auburn fans would agree with that.

I'll pray for you....

The CBS coverage of the LSU/UM game keeps bringing up how Ole Miss got hosed by the officials against Bama. They have shown the replay a number of times with comments about how the play should not have been reversed. Verne keeps mentioning the replay ref by name. How funny is that?

Oh, food for thought:

If we win next week (and we should) and Bama loses to say Texas A&M in the Weedeater Bowl then they will have their fourth losing season in eight years. There is your standard of excellence.

I just passed by the hospital here in Pell City and the emergency room is swamped, SWAMPED I TELL YOU, with an outbreak of black eyes, contusions, lacerations, and the like. They had to go to code blue in an effort to combat this unexpected string of sudden and mysterious injuries. Funny thing, well not really funny (odd is probably the best way to describe it), is that 100% of the people being treated are women.

BTW townhallsavoy is it nessesary to get so personal and call me a pathetic lying prick. I can take Bama bashing and the razzing you guys want and should give me as a Bama fan, but getting personal is a bit far and I think that most Auburn fans would agree with that.

I'll pray for you....

You almost had a point until you added that last part. THAT is shameful, he was right about you.

Fair enough but what does it say about AU if we win???

Can you even type those two words together without crying and throwing up?

I just passed by the hospital here in Pell City and the emergency room is swamped, SWAMPED I TELL YOU, with an outbreak of black eyes, contusions, lacerations, and the like. They had to go to code blue in an effort to combat this unexpected string of sudden and mysterious injuries. Funny thing, well not really funny (odd is probably the best way to describe it), is that 100% of the people being treated are women.

You forgot to add and they are toothless and have mullets! :)

Fair enough but what does it say about AU if we win???

IF that happens, I will answer your question. I do not have time to discuss possibilities. I am going to roll Toomer's Corner.

Only 3 of the women had mullets. They were all toothless though.

Only 3 of the women had mullets. They were all toothless though.

:P LOL!

Archived