Wow...

townhallsavoy

BTW townhallsavoy is it nessesary to get so personal and call me a pathetic lying prick. I can take Bama bashing and the razzing you guys want and should give me as a Bama fan, but getting personal is a bit far and I think that most Auburn fans would agree with that.

I'll pray for you....

Are you always this sensitive or just after getting your ass handed to you by a Sun Belt team? Next time I'll throw sticks and stones.

And you should have read the sentence that followed...YOU = YOUR FANBASE. And, I don't take back one word. Give my warning meter a 99%. You were a prick to come onto an Auburn board and talk about how this loss didn't surprise you and that the future was bright and that "anybody who knows collegefootball" agrees with you. It was pathetic and a lie. Your future is not bright. You don't have a quarterback. Your best players are graduating. You MIGHT be a decent football team in three, maybe four years. Until then, you're the SEC embarrassment. A few years ago it was Vandy losing to non-BCS conference teams. Now it's you. That's pretty pathetic.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW townhallsavoy is it nessesary to get so personal and call me a pathetic lying prick. I can take Bama bashing and the razzing you guys want and should give me as a Bama fan, but getting personal is a bit far and I think that most Auburn fans would agree with that.

I'll pray for you....

I apologize on his behalf, Rev, there is not much excuse for him to call you that.

Well, it didn't seem to change their opinion of Saban. Delusion knows no bounds.

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about25405.html

I still like that guy! AIGHT!
Despite the tailspin, I am very grateful that he is our coach!
I agree, we are lucky to have him on board.
I believe in him, thats for sure.

I'll pray for you....

Are you always this sensitive or just after getting your ass handed to you by a Sun Belt team? Next time I'll throw sticks and stones.

And you should have read the sentence that followed...YOU = YOUR FANBASE. And, I don't take back one word. Give my warning meter a 99%. You were a prick to come onto an Auburn board and talk about how this loss didn't surprise you and that the future was bright and that "anybody who knows collegefootball" agrees with you. It was pathetic and a lie. Your future is not bright. You don't have a quarterback. Your best players are graduating. You MIGHT be a decent football team in three, maybe four years. Until then, you're the SEC embarrassment. A few years ago it was Vandy losing to non-BCS conference teams. Now it's you. That's pretty pathetic.

Well this isnt my first few post here on this board and I have never called anyone a name here. Either way sorry that you were offended by my post.

PS. I do agree with you about our QB, we do need a change...

I'll pray for you....

He's a pathetic lying prick for expressing his opinion? Wow. You must have taken some notes from your visit to UGA last week.

I'll pray for you....

He's a pathetic lying prick for expressing his opinion? Wow. You must have taken some notes from your visit to UGA last week.

A bit heavy on the sauce today, Argo? You seem meaner than usual.

Yeah, when he said, "anybody who knows college football," he became a prick. That's not opinion. That's pushing his objective crap onto this board.

I'll pray for you....

Yeah, when he said, "anybody who knows college football," he became a prick. That's not opinion. That's pushing his objective crap onto this board.

Point taken and I will retract that statement if I may.

I'll pray for you....

No, please don't. I'd rather you post what you really think rather than censor it like so many would like for me to have done.

I'll pray for you....

No, please don't. I'd rather you post what you really think rather than censor it like so many would like for me to have done.

Well in reality that statement was a bit off the cuff to make me feel a little better about the loss. :poke:

I'll pray for you....

No sauce for me. I just find it a bit ironic that you would call someone a pathetic lying prick after complaining about the way you were treated by UGA fans.

Regardless of the snarky "anybody who knows college football" comment, I didn't have you pegged for that type of poster.

What was that noise I heard during the game? Couldn't possibly have been what I thought it was, could it? Boos? Did I actually hear booing? I thought that never happened in Tuscaloosa? And what was Eli talking about when he said "many fans had left" when there was more than five minutes left in the game? Where did they go?

I'll pray for you....

No sauce for me. I just find it a bit ironic that you would call someone a pathetic lying prick after complaining about the way you were treated by UGA fans.

Regardless of the snarky "anybody who knows college football" comment, I didn't have you pegged for that type of poster.

Sorry to let you down. However, I don't think one insult from me on a message board is anything to compare against slapping people at the backside and kicking them while they're taking a leak.

I didn't think it was that bad of an insult. I mean, have you ever read some of Galen's responses to PCChamp's posts????

Better team? I thought we were told, over and over, that it is COACHING that makes the difference in the SEC. So, The better COACHES won!

What was that noise I heard during the game? Couldn't possibly have been what I thought it was, could it? Boos? Did I actually hear booing? I thought that never happened in Tuscaloosa? And what was Eli talking about when he said "many fans had left" when there was more than five minutes left in the game? Where did they go?

Galen, Bammers weren't booing, thats the new cheer in tuscalooser.

Did I not say that Argo was the KING of the drive by post??? I know that's in one of these threads today, and like magic..

Rat tat tat....vrooooommmm

Where'd he go???? No discussion about the game Argo? Nothing to add except coming to the defense of the one tide fan who came in and his taking his medicine? Eating his crow? ...and being a good sport despite hacking one of our reg's off?

Amazing...

Did I hear Tyler or one of the postgame guys say something about 85,000 or so fans? I thought bammer fans packed the joint out every week.

Eli made sure everyone knew that the official number was a sellout of 92K P.O.'d Crimson faithfull in the stands at Tuberville West today.

Did I not say that Argo was the KING of the drive by post??? I know that's in one of these threads today, and like magic..

Where'd he go???? No discussion about the game Argo? Nothing to add except coming to the defense of the one tide fan who came in and his taking his medicine? Eating his crow? ...and being a good sport despite hacking one of our reg's off?

Amazing...

Did I hear Tyler or one of the postgame guys say something about 85,000 or so fans? I thought bammer fans packed the joint out every week.

Eli made sure everyone knew that the official number was a sellout of 92K P.O.'d Crimson faithfull in the stands at Tuberville West today.

Argo is too busy searching through all your posts in the last six months from this and any rival message boards to find clever discrepancies to talk about the game.

I tell you what is so interesting about all of this is the Alabama fanbase right now is so delusional with Saban-lust that they are ignoring the fact they just got beat by ULM. Reality does not even seem to bother them because their delusions are so overwhelming. Amazing that the highest paid coach in college football is held to ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY WHATSOEVER.

Come on Alabama fans? Aren't you even the LEAST little bit ticked off that you lost to a cupcake in your home stadium today? Why won't you even criticize the abysmal season your Rockstar Coach has given you this year? Or are you guys still blaming Shula for the bad and crediting Saban with the good?

WHERE ARE YOU ALABAMA FANS????

I look on their message boards and it's like "was there a game today?"

ULM didn't beat them. Bama beat themselves. They believe it because BearNickGod, Eli, and Snake told them so.

Amazing...

1. Shortly after I made that post my aunt was taken to the hospital with stroke-like symptoms. That's the reason I'm just now logging back on.

2. Instead of taking our discussion foward to 4-8 more pages, then posting a 700 word response about how I have an important job and no longer have time for it, I kindly sent Townhall a pm.

3. Is it your job to be a complete jackass at every opportunity? If so, I hope you are getting paid well. You are the best.

look guys, theres just no way of spinning losing to UL-Monroe. BAMAPERRY couldn't even do it, and i sure as hell can't. other than the 2 INTs, from the stats it looks like JPW pretty much got his head back on today. 21-31 for 246 yards, then 163 net rushing yards for 409 yards total offense. how in the crap we thump TN then drop one to UL-Monroe a few weeks later is beyond me. i'm not going to crucify CNS at this point, but i was not happy to hear about DJ coming into the game after being suspended. i will admit, i was stoked after beating Arky and all and thought maybe this season could turn out to be better than expected, but here we are.

i am incredibly ready to get this season over with and see where we are in February with some of our commits. i'll give it a year or so to see how CNS does with his guys in there before i go into crucification mode. but that doesn't mean i'm not PISSED about losing to UL-freaking-Monroe. i'm REALLY starting to believe some of the chatter i've heard about a good bit of guys not being welcomed back to the team next season. its no wonder we're getting the recruits we are; when CNS said early playing time, apparently he wasn't joking. because our current bunch for the most part isn't getting it done. i love my team, no matter how much crap i have to take from you guys. i will always support them and i am proud of some of the things that they have done. but there is no way to spin being proud about today if you bleed crimson.....

congratulating you guys in advance on #6,

RWS

I'll pray for you....

Sheesh...take a pill, Bud...it's freakin' football talk. B)

:au::homer:

Archived