Question

CircleDrill

didn't you get the memo. Its on their official patent of excuses. I think its #2 on the list, right behind probation.

Oh I know it is. But I am trying to understand why Alabama fans are so drunk with Saban-lust that they won't even hold him accountable.

Didn't Shula beat ULM 41-7 last year? Just checkin'.

You OBVIOUSLY don't understand "the process".

WHAT is the "process" and WHEN does it begin?

Now THAT is a question for little nicky's next presser!

Question:

How can Saban beat Arkansas in the 3rd game, Saban beat Tennessee 3 weeks ago, but Shula lost to ULM today?

well, when we were winning you guys tried telling us that CNS was winning with Shula's recruits. now that we laid an egg, it's Saban's fault. how does that work?

i'm not absolving CNS of any wrongdoing by any means, but i am letting you know you guys have been doing the same thing you accuse us of.

Question:

How can Saban beat Arkansas in the 3rd game, Saban beat Tennessee 3 weeks ago, but Shula lost to ULM today?

well, when we were winning you guys tried telling us that CNS was winning with Shula's recruits. now that we laid an egg, it's Saban's fault. how does that work?

i'm not absolving CNS of any wrongdoing by any means, but i am letting you know you guys have been doing the same thing you accuse us of.

:bs: Who ever ever ever downplayed those wins by saying it was Saban benefiting from Shula's recruits?

Question:

Dude, you need to put down the bong. That has not been a line of argument anyone here has employed. However, I've seen numerous instances on bammer boards attributing praise to Saban for how this team has performed compared to Shula. I've seen several threads with some variation of "What would be our record with Shula this year?" and all of them, until this week, invariably said there would be at least 2-3 extra losses on the register. Only now are people saying "about the same."

Bama Is is looking at the world through crimson colored glasses. I cant blame them though, who wants to admit that my 4million dollar coach is dip S!@T. When he was our coach he he was prick and hes a prick now. He was LUCKY more times than he was good. Check it out its a fact. For bama to lose to ULM is pathetic. NO talent is BS, you dont get the chance to go to alabama or any sec school unless you have talent. ULM get the scraps, alabama does not get the scraps. Aub scout team and walk ons has more talent than ULM and would beat ULM . This team has quit on the 4mil $ man . Mr scream and hollar aint getting it done and Bama has a few more years to put up with it. Oh they'll be better at some point, but dominate, please. LSU did not dominate under Saban, nor will Bama. When they win He's the greatest, when they lose he has no talent, please. He probably dosent have as good of coordinators as he had here, and who would work for him when he moves more than a traveling salesman. What great day for Alabama football!!!!!

This is an obvious ploy by a coaching genius and it scares me. After it became evident that Bama would not win the SEC west this year, they entered this streak of losing. These losses are intentional on the part of $aban. What is his reasoning you ask. Simple, he is trying to make the team look so bad that Auburn will hopefully look past them to the bowl opponent.

Pure coaching genius

Archived